TEAM SHELBY FORUM

hertz memorabilia

et10sec

is there any memorabilia out there, posters, banners, garment bag, etc. what was available for the 2006 coupe?? anything. thanks ed

See this post Hertz collectibles. There's all this and a bunch more. I have a closet full of stuff waiting for my garage to get done. E-bay is where I've got most of my stuff over the past year.

• 5 months later...

The first thing I got for my car was the Hertz #1 clear key chain piece. It has a space in the center that I put a red and chrome pony from the dash of my first 68 and a CS Shelby logo on the other side. I've gotten several of these from the local offices. I give them to GT-H owners when I meet them because they haven't thought of it. My car is a 2007 SGT and our cars are connected because the rental of an 06 GT-H convinced me to buy.

I also have the orig rental agreement. It says vehicle 01195/1305135 and Lic CA 5UXG649. Anybody know how to identify the car from hertz? I will send it to the current owner as a history proof piece. It was rented out of John Wayne in Irvine CA.

Mike

I also have the orig rental agreement. It says vehicle 01195/1305135 and Lic CA 5UXG649. Anybody know how to identify the car from hertz? I will send it to the current owner as a history proof piece. It was rented out of John Wayne in Irvine CA.

Mike

Mike

If you know any LEO's that can run the plate and provide you with the vin number we can cross it over to the CSM number.

Steve

Ive got a 1:18 die cast still in the box. Got it from a friend at AAA who said they were LE. Dont know if they were or not...

Edit: I think she siad it cuz of the box. U can get the die cast on SPP but the box is different. The box i got it in is black with gold stripes to match. Still dunno if thats what counts. :shrug:

I've been told that the diecasts in the black boxes with gold stripes were distributed to Hertz employees and other things like that. I don't know if that's true or not. I have one of each. The ones in the black boxes are also set in straight on their mounts, where the ones in the silver collectible boxes are set on their mounts at an angle, so the boxes are bigger. :shrug:

Archived