TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Good Deal???

bigtv

Just bought a 2007 GT 350 NEW from the dealer (the owner was driving it) with 1000 miles. It is Ebony with silver stripes. I paid $31,000 without tax??? Was this a good deal???

Also any ideas for a newbie to the site?

Anyone has an idea how many they made of the GT350 in 2007. I have number 2798.

Thanks, John

Still trying to ger verbage down. It is the Shelby GT. It is like your picture on your post.

I agree it is a great deal!!!!...now comes the fun part, mods, mods,mods :hysterical:...since you got a good deal and saved some $$$...I say, first thing is try to read about our fender stripes....secret society....

DSC03001.jpg

I agree it is a great deal!!!!...now comes the fun part, mods, mods,mods :hysterical:...since you got a good deal and saved some $$$...I say, first thing is try to read about our fender stripes....secret society....

DSC03001.jpg

Chris! Shhhhhhhh You're not supposed to tell the Newbies about the secret society....remember? It's a secret!!!

Welcome BigTV to the family and forum. We all like to have some fun here. I just read your throead and was about to say that you have a really special and rare car since there were no 2007 GT350's made but it looks like others already mentioned that.

We like to joke here that some dealers get it wrong due to ignorance. Last year that was somewhat acceptable. By now, it is just plain shameful that they would misrepresent the car when they know there are no GT350's (yet). Anyway, it's not your fault so I don't get to goof with you.

Again, welcome and congrats. As mentioned, we all look forward to pics. If unsure how to post pics, there is a thread in the main section how to. Simply sign up with something like Photobucket and then copy the IMG file into a thread and it will show as a picture.

Planning any modifications? If you want, there are currently 3 places where you can get things done per Shelby authorization - Shelby Autos in Vegas, Tasca Ford in RI and Quantum Performance in TX. There are links to the 2 regional mod shops to the left of all TS Forum pages.

Just bought a 2007 GT 350 NEW from the dealer (the owner was driving it) with 1000 miles. It is Ebony with silver stripes. I paid $31,000 without tax??? Was this a good deal???

Also any ideas for a newbie to the site?

Anyone has an idea how many they made of the GT350 in 2007. I have number 2798.

Thanks, John

That's sounds like a good deal. That's what i paid for mine 6 months ago with 26 mi. I wish I had more money to mod it right now but I've got other priorities.

You will enjoy it, believe me.

Archived