TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby's owners in the St. Louis area

Eph.2:8-9

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey there

I grew up in Rolla, but now live in Kansas City. Did you ever spend any time in Rolla?

Sure did. From about 1997-2001. I worked at Phelps County Regional Medical Center from 1997 to 1999, the last two years on the Psyche Ward. :wacko: In 2000-01 I was in PA school at SMSU in Springfield. But I did several of my clinicals back in Rolla so I could stay with my folks and get some home cooking. I actually lived at Fort Leonard Wood and graduated from Waynesville in 1992. My dad is retired Army and my parents retired to Rolla after that.

I may end up having to store my GT500 at my parents for a couple months as a house I had set up with a garage fell through. (the plans not the house! :hysterical: ) Don't want this Mississippi sun baking the leather on my pending ride.

Shoot me a pm sometime. Or my email is smshockey14@aol.com

Dave

Hello Eph.2:8-9

My car is scheduled to arrive in October as well. I would be interested as well as another gentlemen on this site that go by 69NAM who has his Shelby already.

What dealership did you buy from Eph.2:8-9?

I live in Mississippi, but my parents and brother are in Rolla, MO.

I might be interested, but I'm currently in Material Hold Hell.

What the heck does that mean? I have read of others having the same problem. Would that

be because the dealer is not a svt or pres. When did you order your car? That would be great if we could

cruise.

Max

I live in Springfield, but my wife has family in Eureka and I would consider coming up for a cruise.

That would be great! Do you have your car already?

Max

:happy feet:

Hello Eph.2:8-9

My car is scheduled to arrive in October as well. I would be interested as well as another gentlemen on this site that go by 69NAM who has his Shelby already.

What dealership did you buy from Eph.2:8-9?

Hello back LSR.

Is 69NAM in the St. Louis area?

I placed my order at the end of May from a non svt or presidential award winner in IL, But started

the process back in Feb. I talk with my dealer today and got the good news that my car (which was

slated to be built this week) is suppose to be delivered next week. :happy feet: :shift: I would look

forward to number of us that would cruise for a day or two later this fall. What would be better I think if

we could get at least one of every color. Since your getting yours soon also. I would like to get together.

Thanks Max

Would love to come to a cruise in the St. Louis area if my schedule works out. I live about 120 miles south. Any ideas on the route?

hello 70SCJ

That would be great! What color is you car? I thought that I would wait to see who is interested

and where eveyone is from and then we can decide. Iam excited as it is Saturday and my car is do

in this week. I have my scoops painted and ready along with my Visus rear louvers and floor mats.

If you get a chance attach a pic of yours.

Thanks Max

:happy feet:

Hello back LSR.

Is 69NAM in the St. Louis area?

I placed my order at the end of May from a non svt or presidential award winner in IL, But started

the process back in Feb. I talk with my dealer today and got the good news that my car (which was

slated to be built this week) is suppose to be delivered next week. :happy feet: :shift: I would look

forward to number of us that would cruise for a day or two later this fall. What would be better I think if

we could get at least one of every color. Since your getting yours soon also. I would like to get together.

Thanks Max

Max, 69NAM lives in Valley Park, I live in Shiloh, IL and also bought from a non-SVT or Pres. award dealer that was in Columbia, IL called Riverview Ford. It was closed down in Aug. Now my car will be dilivered to The new Sunset Ford store in Waterloo, IL. My car is scheduled for the 1st week of October.

What is your dealers name and what color did you go with?

Me and 69NAM will have Red w White stripes.

Max, 69NAM lives in Valley Park, I live in Shiloh, IL and also bought from a non-SVT or Pres. award dealer that was in Columbia, IL called Riverview Ford. It was closed down in Aug. Now my car will be dilivered to The new Sunset Ford store in Waterloo, IL. My car is scheduled for the 1st week of October.

I would consider coming up as well but I am also in Material Hold status and don't think I will have my car anytime soon. Perhaps in the future.

Looking to see if there is any owners in the St Louis area that would want to meet and set up a day

to cruise. Hope to have mine by mid Oct. Scheduled build is this week.

Thanks Max

I live in Eureka and my red with white was relased to plant on friday :happy feet: so don't know how long it'll take to get ....finally we're getting some of the non-pa and non-svt orders built....would be interested in a cruise when she comes in....Reg

hello 70SCJ

That would be great! What color is you car? I thought that I would wait to see who is interested

and where eveyone is from and then we can decide. Iam excited as it is Saturday and my car is do

in this week. I have my scoops painted and ready along with my Visus rear louvers and floor mats.

If you get a chance attach a pic of yours.

Thanks Max

My car is White with Blue. Actual car in the avatar. If I can figure out how to attach some additional pics, I'll put them on. About 600 miles so far. You will not be disappointed.

post-5161-1159796897_thumb.jpg

post-5161-1159796935_thumb.jpg

post-5161-1159796897_thumb.jpg

post-5161-1159796935_thumb.jpg

Sorry for not responding sooner but I also have a red one on order, from hayes.

I was supposed to have mine last week but I found out today from my dealer that my car

has been put on quality hold and is not being released from the plant. What does that mean?

I know yours is also due now have you heard anything on yours?

Sorry for not responding sooner but I also have a red one on order, from hayes.

I was supposed to have mine last week but I found out today from my dealer that my car

has been put on quality hold and is not being released from the plant. What does that mean?

I know yours is also due now have you heard anything on yours?

Mine was schedule for 10-5-06 delivery, but nothing yet.

Count me In! I live one hour north of St. Louis.

Sounds great! A couple of photos as well...with the GT500's side by side.

Sounds good to me, I bet they would look awesome coming down the road.....

Mine is Black with Silver stripes, and is in my garage.

I feel for you guys waiting, I was on the edge of my seat everyday.....

Not knowing if I was going to get it or not... due to Dealer Markup....

It sucked,,,,, worrying......wondering......I know what some of you guys are going thru there.

I am currently working nights for a small project we have,

for probably a month, and its nights, 7 days a week.

But let me know when you get yours...and I will try to be there.

Brian

Mine was schedule for 10-5-06 delivery, but nothing yet.

Let me know when yours comes in! Did you look at the black coupe that Sunset had or maybe

still has as they were wanting 25 over?

Count me In! I live one hour north of St. Louis.

Sounds great! A couple of photos as well...with the GT500's side by side.

Sounds good to me, I bet they would look awesome coming down the road.....

Mine is Black with Silver stripes, and is in my garage.

I feel for you guys waiting, I was on the edge of my seat everyday.....

Not knowing if I was going to get it or not... due to Dealer Markup....

It sucked,,,,, worrying......wondering......I know what some of you guys are going thru there.

I am currently working nights for a small project we have,

for probably a month, and its nights, 7 days a week.

But let me know when you get yours...and I will try to be there.

Brian

Hi Brian

That would be great and I hope it will be in the next few weeks. I will let you know when mine

gets off of Quality hold and gets delivered. Iam sure in a few more weeks we will have a few more that

will want to. The more we get I think the pics will be excellent.

Max

Update on my status: Got my VIN on Friday. Probably looking at a late November delivery. Thus, probably too late for a MO get together. I might could do an '07 event.

Fortunatley for me, I live in Mississippi, so I'll still have some good driving days available during the winter.

Update on my status: Got my VIN on Friday. Probably looking at a late November delivery. Thus, probably too late for a MO get together. I might could do an '07 event.

Fortunatley for me, I live in Mississippi, so I'll still have some good driving days available during the winter.

I will be looking for some good driving weather this winter. let me know when yurs comes in.

Max

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to see if there is any owners in the St Louis area that would want to meet and set up a day

to cruise. Hope to have mine by mid Oct. Scheduled build is this week.

Thanks Max

Is any one interested on the first Saturday in November to take a cruse? As long as it does not

rain. I just wanted to get a few shelby's together. :shift:

Thanks Max

Is any one interested on the first Saturday in November to take a cruse? As long as it does not

rain. I just wanted to get a few shelby's together. :shift:

Thanks Max

Well Max, I am able and willing now that I have my car. I know a couple of other guys that has a Shelby and will contact them also to see if they would be interested.

Eph.2:8-9 I see you have rear Louvers in the avatar photo you use. Can you post a bigger picture of that?

Hi coldwater

If you go to the arival form and go to my thread st. louis got the call. its on the first page right now.

you can click on the pics and get a better look. They are from Visus and a good quality. they hinge for

easy window cleaning and no drilling. I have had a set on my 98gt and still do.

Max

Archived