TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1968 shelby hub caps

kincobra

hi guys,i picked up a pair of 1968 shelby hub caps on a trade this weekend. they are used with pitting and some scratches along the edge. would be nice to put up on the garage wall or put on a survivor or driver car.

please let me know what would be a fair price to sell them at?

below is a photo of a 68 shelby with the same hub caps.

post-5661-1220740198_thumb.jpg

post-5661-1220740198_thumb.jpg

hi guys,i picked up a pair of 1968 shelby hub caps on a trade this weekend. they are used with pitting and some scratches along the edge. would be nice to put up on the garage wall or put on a survivor or driver car.

Thats a good question. Prices can be astronomical for some of these "easily-discarded" parts such as hub caps, air cleaners, smog, etc. But, you also have to find a buyer... Problem with the hub caps is that, aside from "trailer-concours" type cars, not many people are going to want to put them on their Shelby - I'd say that the majority of 68's are wearing Shelby 10-spokes (although only a handful were equiped with them as orginal equipment). Mind you, I havn't seen reproduction hub-caps (at least not for the '68 KR), so if you can find the person looking for the last part for their concours restoration, they might fetch a princely sum...

Chris.

• 4 months later...

Do you still have them for sale?

Archived