TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Essay Winners??

SpeedRacer

Hey Speed, you already won...what are you worried about??? I figure since my phone hasn't rang and my email is quiet, I didn't win, but I want to congratulate whoever did...

I knew none of you guys would ask so I did it for you... :shades:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Hey, I'm closer than anyone to where this thing is going to be held and I guess I'm gonna have to hang out on I10 and I20 and watch everyone else drive by on their way to it...I wanna go soooooooo bad!!!!! Sucks to be broke all the time making huge car payments for the car of my dreams!!!!

Hey Speed, you already won...what are you worried about??? I figure since my phone hasn't rang and my email is quiet, I didn't win, but I want to congratulate whoever did...

Sharon will not call or email you--she announces it cold on the board you find out when everyone else does!

Sharon will not call or email you--she announces it cold on the board you find out when everyone else does!

OK, I'm gonna have to put on my best Roger Rabbit impersonation then.....PPPPPllllllllllleeeeeeeaaaasssseeeeeee!!!!!!

I was rudely awakened at 2AM this morning by a phone call, and couldn't get back to sleep after that, so I don't know how much longer I can hold out on the wait...I'm trying though...eyes are getting heavy though...

Hey, I'm closer than anyone to where this thing is going to be held and I guess I'm gonna have to hang out on I10 and I20 and watch everyone else drive by on their way to it...I wanna go soooooooo bad!!!!! Sucks to be broke all the time making huge car payments for the car of my dreams!!!!

Love the Mods and the gt 500 rear spoiler is a must !

Archived