TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tempurature In Terlingua Today

SpeedRacer

PRESIDIO, Texas -- A levee holding back the swelling Rio Grande River near Presidio is in danger of bursting as the river continues to rise.

Presidio Mayor Lorenzo Hernandez said Tuesday night that the river could top the levee designed for a 25-year flood at any time.

"The levee breaking is our biggest concern. What comes after that we'll have to see," said a tired looking Hernandez, who spent part of Tuesday night answering phone calls at City Hall and listening to news reports of flooding to the south, in neighboring Ojinaga, Mexico.

We. locally, are all hoping for the best in Presidio for our neighbors. This information is true and Presidio - which is 80 miles uprvier from Lajitas is being hit hard = harder then those of us downriver.

David

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh, Houston makes it thru IKE and now this :( Haven't heard much outside news the past few days. But thank goodness for the :cold: weather, that is what helped us survive IKE without power these last 4.5 days. Yup, I'm baaaack :) Got reconnected with the world about an hour ago.

Didn't realize they existed. Spill the beans :)

The SAI Museum store sells them. They have sizes Large and smaller available I think. Dubbs checked on it last week. I think I bought the last one made by Omar the tent maker when I was there last May (XXL). They are of the same quality as the Team Shelby jackets. I love em, just won't get much of a chance to wear them here in Texas.

and even better, they dropped the rain forecast for Wednesday too!

expected highs in the mid 80s next week- perfect frickin weather for a top down shelby adventure! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Rick, you do realize that Omar requires you to will that jacket to me or sell it to me if you part with it. :hysterical:

I just dont understand why they wont order more...I would like to see one or a picture of one. :banghead:

and even better, they dropped the rain forecast for Wednesday too!

expected highs in the mid 80s next week- perfect frickin weather for a top down shelby adventure! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Rick, you do realize that Omar requires you to will that jacket to me or sell it to me if you part with it. :hysterical:

I just dont understand why they wont order more...I would like to see one or a picture of one. :banghead:

TerlinguaJacket1.jpg

TerlinguaJacket.jpg

My daughter might have bigger fits than Omar and with her temper, I'd place my money on my daughter winning the fight!

Just wait till she starts walking...it gets REALLY fun then....my girl is at the screeching age...its like screaming, only painful to be in ear shot of. Even all the other parents with kids our age feel sorry for us....

I would recommend that you hang out with some couples with kids of the same age after like 6 months...they will entertain each other and its nice to hang out with adult people that have the same restrictions as you.

Thanks for the pics!

Great lookin jacket you got!

See you in a couple days!

67°

Hi 90° | Lo 58°

Mostly Sunny

Sunrise: 6:57 AM

Sunset: 8:56 PM

Barometer: " Hg Feels like: 67°

Humidity: 49%

Wind: S 1 mph

We are getting ready to leave. Everyone be safe and we'll see you in Alpine!!

Stuart & Bea

Hi 95° | Lo 66°

Mostly Cloudy

Misspelled Temperature in Title! :doh:

What's up brother been watching your back in the shadows here's a picture of your niece cheering you on. Oh by the way trixie loves my Shooting star :hysterical: :happy feet: sorry bro :drool:

post-18733-1222832416_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1222832470_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1222832416_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1222832470_thumb.jpg

What's up brother been watching your back in the shadows here's a picture of your niece cheering you on. Oh by the way trixie loves my Shooting star :hysterical: :happy feet: sorry bro :drool:

RacerX,

She is gorgeous! I hear that she likes the Mach 5! :hysterical::hysterical: Take care brother...

Speed

Hi Sherri,

We didn't make it to your house as that was too far. We stopped at Flatonia for a motel and dinner at Roberts Steakhouse (was very good). All the locals eat there. Anyway, thanks for your generous offer. We hope to see you again.

Archived