TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone have a extra set of stock front Brembo calipers?

EXPcustom

I let a friend drive my GT500 and he hits a piece of metal on a wide open freeway in Pasadena 2 minutes after taking the wheel :banghead:

Had to replace right front rim and tire ended stuck in Pasadena for two days waiting for dealership to get me new rim and tires for the right side. Had no internet so I could not get on this forum for help and had to pay full retail on the rim plus tire at the Dealership.

Anyways long story short right front caliper was cosmetically damaged as well as part of the rotor. I was wondering if anyone that upgraded their GT500 had a extra. I will buy a set both left and right if I have to as long as the price is good and comes with pads and rotors.

Send me a PM and let me know what you have. Also if anyone has any extra stock rims and tires let me know.

Thanks.

• 10 months later...
I let a friend drive my GT500 and he hits a piece of metal on a wide open freeway in Pasadena 2 minutes after taking the wheel :banghead:

Had to replace right front rim and tire ended stuck in Pasadena for two days waiting for dealership to get me new rim and tires for the right side. Had no internet so I could not get on this forum for help and had to pay full retail on the rim plus tire at the Dealership.

Anyways long story short right front caliper was cosmetically damaged as well as part of the rotor. I was wondering if anyone that upgraded their GT500 had a extra. I will buy a set both left and right if I have to as long as the price is good and comes with pads and rotors.

Send me a PM and let me know what you have. Also if anyone has any extra stock rims and tires let me know.

Thanks.

I currently have me GT500 being upgraded at the Vegas plant. I have all of the parts that you need. How, please be advised that the parts will not be available until late August to Early September. If you are interested, contact me via the following e-mail address: dws5234@yahoo.com.

Thanks David

I currently have me GT500 being upgraded at the Vegas plant. I have all of the parts that you need. How, please be advised that the parts will not be available until late August to Early September. If you are interested, contact me via the following e-mail address: dws5234@yahoo.com.

Thanks David

Email sent. Dibs on the rims, if you're selling them. :)

Archived