TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Winner Contest !!!!!!

sharon

Congradulations to both the winners! :yahoo: I just bought the raffle tickets today. Maybe someday I'll have one also. (It's the only way my wife will let me get another car) :cry:

Shelby#18,

Thank you very much. I love your stable of cars. :happy feet: Good Luck in the raffle--I bought some also... I'm thinking about having my daughter's Vista Blue 07 converted into a Terlingua Terror! My wife thinks I'm nuts. :confused:

Stuart

Thanks all!!! Sorry that it took so long to post. I had a Mustang Club board meeting tonight and could not get on the internet. Yippee!!! :yahoo::yahoo: Thanks to all that made this happen. My wife and I will be driving from Colorado down in the Hertz car. Way Cool!! Congrats also SpeedRacer! Sorry, photo will have to wait until the news letter. I can't wait!! I'm just going a little nutz right now :confused::confused:

Party time! :party2: :party::party::victory: :elefant: :bandance: :banvictory: :happy feet: :rockon:

Thanks all!!! Sorry that it took so long to post. I had a Mustang Club board meeting tonight and could not get on the internet. Yippee!!! :yahoo::yahoo: Thanks to all that made this happen. My wife and I will be driving from Colorado down in the Hertz car. Way Cool!! Congrats also SpeedRacer! Sorry, photo will have to wait until the news letter. I can't wait!! I'm just going a little nutz right now :confused::confused:

Party time!

Jeff,

Congratulations!!!! That had to be the longest meeting ever, knowing that the winners would be announced today. See you in Terlingua! :party::party:

Way to go guys! Im glad somebody fun could join us in Terlingua...I think its going to be legendary!

Dubbs :happy feet:

Dubbs,

Thanks. Have you compiled a list and/or do you any any info? I am meeting up with Sherri and other westbounders in Alpine on the 24th. Regards.

Stuart

Roger,

Sounds Great! How about the Stripes, Terlingua as well? Thanks again.

Stuart

Wow, Stuart. Congrats to you two. Give Bea a kiss from Astrid and me. Now it is easy to give me the 2300 as you were paying anyway. ha ha ha ha. :happy feet: I hope you have a wonderful time.

Wow, Stuart. Congrats to you two. Give Bea a kiss from Astrid and me. Now it is easy to give me the 2300 as you were paying anyway. ha ha ha ha. :happy feet: I hope you have a wonderful time.

Patrick,

Thanks. Tell Astrid that Bea and I are pulling for you in the essay contest. As far as the $2,300 goes, we will be using it for other things for Bea and our daughter. Good try though! :hysterical: Hope to see you in Terlingua. Regards.

Stuart

Dubbs,

Thanks. Have you compiled a list and/or do you any any info? I am meeting up with Sherri and other westbounders in Alpine on the 24th. Regards.

Stuart

We will be with Sherri as well, but as far as a list goes, most of our group are coming out of Houston...

Im the only one from SA, and we have 1 from Austin going with us, and 1 from Austin meeting us in Alpine. (so far)

SPRSNK- I have verified that there are NOT any bridge limits under 13 ft. on 90 if that makes any difference to you...

The road is still not flat and straight like I-10, just food for thought...

We will be with Sherri as well, but as far as a list goes, most of our group are coming out of Houston...

Im the only one from SA, and we have 1 from Austin going with us, and 1 from Austin meeting us in Alpine. (so far)

SPRSNK- I have verified that there are NOT any bridge limits under 13 ft. on 90 if that makes any difference to you...

The road is still not flat and straight like I-10, just food for thought...

Go with the Houston crowd. I'm most likely going to take off early and beat the whole lot of you to Alpine so I can find a parking spot. Trying to park 68' of vehicle just plain sucks sometimes and takes awhile. It's going to be long enough of a drive with little Shelby as it is. No need to make it longer. I'll be seeing you all in the bar in Alpine soon enough :happy feet:

Sharon/Robert,

Thanks for this opportunity. I want to kiss you both, ok maybe not Robert; oh hell, for these tickets I'll even kiss Robert!!! regards.

Stuart

Thanks Team Shelby, SAI and the Mystery Member for making this happen!

Sorry no :kiss: on the first meet. No :petting: either :hysterical:

Adam,

Thanks! No problem. I still can't believe it! We're at Ohio University dropping our daughter off--her first year... She can buy books now!

Stuart

WHAT !?! We let someone with ties to an Ohio university win? Oh, this doesn't settle well for a Wolverine or a Gator! :rant2: :goodnight:

:lol2:

Congrats to both winners. Everyone did a great job!

Sorry no :kiss: on the first meet. No :petting: either :hysterical:

WHAT !?! We let someone with ties to an Ohio university win? Oh, this doesn't settle well for a Wolverine or a Gator! :rant2: :goodnight:

:lol2:

Congrats to both winners. Everyone did a great job!

Robert,

Thanks for the kind words--except the Ohio University thing! :nonono: Bea and I look forward to seeing you and Sharon again. The Birthday Bash seems like such a long time ago. Thanks for everything you guys do for us! :banvictory:

Stuart

PS Let's Get Ready to Rumble!!!! :peelout:

Archived