TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whats a good price for a used V6?

DubbsFaris

I have been looking online at Ebay, Autotrader and Carmax, but I was curious if anyone was finding terriffic deals some other place...

The best I have found is in Autotrader, there is a 2006 Yellow w/ 50k for 10,500...it is right here in San Antonio...

Decent price for a screaming yellow high mileage in our area. I picked up my black 08 for 15.5k with 8400 miles. When you factor in the fact that the dealership was 20 minutes from Quantum and dropped it off at Quantum for me, it was a no brainer.

You can get a better price on the new V6 brand new.

It depends on if your heart is set on the yellow. They only made that in 2006. So it depends on if you would must have yellow or if you are open to other colors.

For Robert it was yellow or bust. :happy feet:

They actually made yellow in 2005 and 2006.

Whatever you're searching for, run an OASIS report of it. It's not the holy grail, but you can get a little history on it from Ford. I was looking at a Mustang that looked great, but was a total basket case.

OASIS reports are run through Ford dealers. I might be able to help too.

Picked up our Grabber Orange 07 V6 for $15k.

It was a program car with 27k miles, auto, leather seats and safety package (ABS/TCS).

Wanted the safety package as my 16 yr son will be the primary driver.

Still haven't decided if we go with the basic package or performance package minus the s/c and race interior.

Problem with the new cars is this: The black V6's are running out. Since there's an option to change the bunny, I'd be up for a blue car, black hood and silver bunny. That color combo would look pretty good. As Sharon has shown us, the silver bunny works.

What about a custom Gawdawful yellow paint job? That might work, right?

Thanks MM, I am interest in either black or yellow....only options...but it has to be a stick...

everything else is open....black leather interior suits me best...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived