TEAM SHELBY FORUM

got mine today 9-26-06

MYGT500

Picked my car up today about 1 pm....had about 15 miles on it..produced 8-06...must of sat in michagan for a month. Everything on the car looks good including the white stripes..no wrinkles or bubbles,and on straight.

noticed a very slight clutch chatter when the clutch is about 3/4 engaged,but got better as i drove more..No boost for the first 20 miles,then it came on ok..So far so good.. I don't care for the exhaust note,too muted..

i'll post some pics tomorrow. BTW..red car,white stripe,500 radio with sirius,deluxe interior,tu tone red/black..

Picked my car up today about 1 pm....had about 15 miles on it..produced 8-06...must of sat in michagan for a month. Everything on the car looks good including the white stripes..no wrinkles or bubbles,and on straight.

noticed a very slight clutch chatter when the clutch is about 3/4 engaged,but got better as i drove more..No boost for the first 20 miles,then it came on ok..So far so good.. I don't care for the exhaust note,too muted..

i'll post some pics tomorrow. BTW..red car,white stripe,500 radio with sirius,deluxe interior,tu tone red/black..

put magnaflow axle back muffler on today...sounds better...here are the pics..

shelby2.jpg

shelby.jpg

Archived