TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Strut Brace for 725 HP SS?

jwbeav

MM, or anyone else with the 725 SS-

Has a strut brace been developed to fit over the KB supercharger for the 725 HP Super Snake? Or is it still in the works? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

After attending car shows and talking with people I think the 725 HP version is the way to go if you are looking for the maximum future value for the vehicle. I was leaning heavily toward the 605 for driveability and not getting the s@^t scared out of me everytime I punched it but am starting to think otherwise...

Thanks and hope you all are enjoying your vehicles. I can't wait to get the call.

JW

MM, or anyone else with the 725 SS-

Has a strut brace been developed to fit over the KB supercharger for the 725 HP Super Snake? Or is it still in the works? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

After attending car shows and talking with people I think the 725 HP version is the way to go if you are looking for the maximum future value for the vehicle. I was leaning heavily toward the 605 for driveability and not getting the s@^t scared out of me everytime I punched it but am starting to think otherwise...

Thanks and hope you all are enjoying your vehicles. I can't wait to get the call.

JW

THIS HAS 'BEEN IN DEVELOPEMENT' SINCE THEY FOUND OUT IT WOULDN'T FIT WITH THE K.B. AND HOOD CONFIGURATION. I WORE MYSELF OUT ASKING AND GOT EVERY ANSWER YOU CAN IMAGINE. I WOULD GUESS IT'S REAL PROBLEM IS THE COST AND WHO'S GOING TO BEAR IT SO PUT IT ON THE BACK SHELF UNTIL THEY QUIT ASKING..

That is what I figured but I was hoping for a better answer. I would think on a car with this much HP the strut brace would be a necessity for hard cornering. Hopefully SAI / SAP is working on a solution.

Amy, if you happen to read this can you give us an update????

• 6 months later...
The strut tower brace has been in development for a year now.

Any speculation as to when it might be available??? :headscratch::headscratch:

When I pick up my car in a month or so (hopefully) I will ask Bud the question and let you all know. Seems to me this one is being avoided by the folks at SAI. Sounds like the engine is required to be lowered to have one fit.

Yes thats what I mean.

But I did not believe that the intent originally was to lower the engine, only to produce a brace that fit with the Kenne Bell SS package :lurk:

I understand, it just seems SAI drag their feet on so many things they claim are in the works.

Archived