TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Cover

colt

Any suggestion as to which brand to go with - Wolf, Coverking or Covercraft. I use more for indoor and sometime outdoor. My criteria for the cover:

- Dirt/Dust

- Breathability

- Ding Protection

- Soft materials for the paint

- Washerable

Thanks for any comments

Any suggestion as to which brand to go with - Wolf, Coverking or Covercraft. I use more for indoor and sometime outdoor. My criteria for the cover:

- Dirt/Dust

- Breathability

- Ding Protection

- Washerable

Thanks for any comments

How about one of these? It's called a Car Capsule

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=3057

- Dirt/Dust

- Breathability

- Ding Protection

- Washerable

Thanks for any comments

I like that word washerable....have you been taking lessons from George Bush? I have only owned one car cover, and it was NOT a good one..so I would not list it here.

Dave

He said outdoor sometimes. Would you put that on an outdoor car? LOL! I'd give it 5 minutes before it's knifed.

Yeah, If I lived near you it might get knifed evilone. If you bothered to read the site or have info sent to you it did say they have outside ones (non-see thru) with soft surface achoring mounting systems for grass & dirt or hard surafce anchors for concrete & also has an available hard floor. Please get your facts straight before spouting off about something you haven't researched or even read. :fan:

Guest evilchris

Yeah, If I lived near you it might get knifed evilone. If you bothered to read the site or have info sent to you it did say they have outside ones (non-see thru) with soft surface achoring mounting systems for grass & dirt or hard surafce anchors for concrete & also has an available hard floor. Please get your facts straight before spouting off about something you haven't researched or even read. :fan:

rofl, it's a lame product. I guess it's good if your car has an auto immune disease though.

colt,

for what it's worth...

i bought a covercraft (noah type) cover. paid 198.00 for it thru TJ Car covers. fits well and the fabric is breathable and soft. i live in a four season area so the car will not see most of the winter except in the garage under this cover.

Moss Motors sells a indoor car cover that I bought. It fits great. The inside is soft flannel and the outside is cotton. Part number 055-461. cost $149.95. Photos attached.

Check costco out $40.00 with lock and storage bag.

I was looking at the Coverking Stretch Satin for an indoor cover.

Anyone have one? Feedback...

Here is their quote from their site

The ultimate in luxury. Ultra soft Satin is combined with special lycra yarns to produce the ultimate fit car cover. We then designed a special fleece inner liner to provide an even softer touch to prevent any scratches on the vehicle! The look of Satin, the fit of Lycra, and the softness of Fleece - The PERFECT indoor cover!

Archived