TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Info on Shelby GT from C&D

90GT

Yeah, I like alloy, too.

Now, more questions:

Can I order a blower for factory installation, or is this shipped to my door?

Can I get this in a 'vert?

What dealers meet Shelby standards?

As far as the vert I'm not sure. It would be sweet though. :shift:

Rumor has it there will be two different superchargers to choose from. One is a Paxton unit similar to the one on the CS6. The other will be the FRPP/Whipple unit. Both will be installed and tuned by Shelby Automotive.

Standards I'm assuming will be the same as the ones set up for the GT500.

As far as the vert I'm not sure. It would be sweet though. :shift:

Rumor has it there will be two different superchargers to choose from. One is a Paxton unit similar to the one on the CS6. The other will be the FRPP/Whipple unit. Both will be installed and tuned by Shelby Automotive.

Standards I'm assuming will be the same as the ones set up for the GT500.

I heard that the sticks are going to be 5 spds, not 6.

{Re: the S/C choices} Really? Interesting. I have reservations about that. Not from you, but from a logistical standpoint. Where did you hear that?

By the way, no plans for a convertible yet--per Amy B-- but things could change...

I heard that the sticks are going to be 5 spds, not 6.

{Re: the S/C choices} Really? Interesting. I have reservations about that. Not from you, but from a logistical standpoint. Where did you hear that?

By the way, no plans for a convertible yet--per Amy B-- but things could change...

Supercharger info was from Amy B on another site. Sticks will be 5spds, no 6 spd available. Even so with the 5 spd and the rumored 3:73 rear gears it should be a screamer!!! :happy feet:

Hello, which isssue is the Car & Driver please?

It's in this months C&D.

Supercharger info was from Amy B on another site. Sticks will be 5spds, no 6 spd available. Even so with the 5 spd and the rumored 3:73 rear gears it should be a screamer!!! :happy feet:

It's in this months C&D.

Hello, picked it up today thanks for the info.

Update: last I heard (this week) just black & white. I love both (fortunately for me), but more choices are always nice. Who really knows, at this point. Everything is still in flux....

GTH Hood, better options then the GT500 and i think this my be the car to have.

Archived