TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Membership Defaults

1968mustang

Well, I finally am giving up. I have my 08, #0537 since last October and absolutely love it. Excited as I was, I immediately joined Team Shelby, got my sticker, shirt and such and felt proud to part of the group. Still have my car and love it everyday. I have tried no less than 5 times by emailing Team Shelby about my inability to log on to the links for PAID Shelby Team members. Each time they say they will fix it, but it never happens, so I have spent almost an entire year without commenting on those forums. When my membership with Team Shelby is up, I will not renew, but still love my Shelby.

Well, I finally am giving up. I have my 08, #0537 since last October and absolutely love it. Excited as I was, I immediately joined Team Shelby, got my sticker, shirt and such and felt proud to part of the group. Still have my car and love it everyday. I have tried no less than 5 times by emailing Team Shelby about my inability to log on to the links for PAID Shelby Team members. Each time they say they will fix it, but it never happens, so I have spent almost an entire year without commenting on those forums. When my membership with Team Shelby is up, I will not renew, but still love my Shelby.

I am sorry to hear about this. I am not sure who you have contacted. We have a phone number that you can always reach us at. You do not have to be a Team Shelby Club member to comment on the website.

I have not received any of your e-mails or this would have been taken care of.

If you wish to call us at 702-448-1695 I can get this taken care of today. Again I am sorry for this,

Please let me know how you have tried to reach us 5 times. Did you call us? Did you pm me or Robert or one of the other moderators?

Please give us a call.

I see that you have two accounts on Team Shelby and both have different names on the account. I am also not seeing you in the system as paid so I need to know your full name that you used to pay for the Team Shelby account and I can take care of this for you today.

Archived