TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Some pics of the Romeo Engine Niche Line Builders

mthom1842

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gallery_21370_565_30247.jpg

My favorite pic (since there are no pics of Marc & OJ :cry: ).

Shows Tammi's (on the right) incredible dedication to her line of work - an earring that looks like a Ford dipstick! :hysterical:

Ladies,

Thanx for putting together such a fine fire breathing machine!!!

GT500_wave.500.jpg

GT500_wave.500.jpg

Thanks very much Matt!! I am fortunate to have you as my builder and I am looking forward to meeting you in Dearborn in a few weeks. The other name on my engine looks to be Thomas Kla...

Did I read this wrong? Is it actually Mr. Henson and I just cant read or is it another Thomas?

The Names are Matt Thomas and Tom Henson

enjoy the ride

MattIMG_0549__Small_.JPG

IMG_0549__Small_.JPG

Does anyone here know the name or names of the engineers that developed the GT500 5.4 Heads? Not to take away from the builders, just would like to know a little more about the designers too.

I don't know who the desigers are, but I believe the heads are cast at Nemak in Monterrey, Mexico.

Thanks for posting this Matt!

I'm sure everyone thinks this is cool.

My builders are Alfred D. Gossett and Mel Darrington. Did Alfred retire? I noticed a pic with Mel and Al, and a pic with Mel and Larry. ???

Oh, and my 08 GT500 Alloy w/ Satin Stripes runs like a champ! :dance:

Send me a pic of the tag and I will let you Know

Matt

Matt, In looking thru another thread on the same topic, I found a picture of plate that had the same signatures as mine. It looks like my builders are Gretchen Allen & Jason Altidonna. Do you have pictures of them?

Thanks!

My engine builders are Jeff and Gary. Anybody know what their last names are? They seemed to have done a great job. Love my car.

Thanks

Jeff Hamblin and Gary Marston- they built the engine in our car also - KR# 53 - Jeff and Gary, THANKS for the hard work that you do!!!post-21594-1220203297_thumb.jpg

post-21594-1220203297_thumb.jpg

The Names are Matt Thomas and Tom Henson

enjoy the ride

Mattpost-21370-1219967781_thumb.jpg

Mr. Thomas, can you please confirm that this is Mr. Henson's sig?

EnginePlate2.jpg

Here's one with both of you. I just wanted to confirm it was this outstanding duo when I come to shake your hands in Dearborn.

EnginePlate1.jpg

Matt,

ARE BRIAN AND PAUL STILL AROUND ? They built my engine.

th_TrunkRadiatorGloveboxmod005.jpg

Rob I remember that you got a reply to this question, maybe in the Dearborn thread, Your two builders are still their as are mine :happy feet:

Archived