TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Still waiting

I was told an arrival date by my local dealer (based on information from Ford) and the car didn't show up for about 6 weeks. Not the within the dealer's control, but I was getting frantic, with calls to Ford (and visions of someone driving my car!) when it showed up with 7 miles on the odometer. Each delivery can be unique (make sure you check condition of rims and splitter before accepting delivery), relax (if you can), and enjoy once you get the keys.

I was told an arrival date by my local dealer (based on information from Ford) and the car didn't show up for about 6 weeks. Not the within the dealer's control, but I was getting frantic, with calls to Ford (and visions of someone driving my car!) when it showed up with 7 miles on the odometer. Each delivery can be unique (make sure you check condition of rims and splitter before accepting delivery), relax (if you can), and enjoy once you get the keys.

The frustrating thing is I have actually been down and seen the car. It is about 20 minutes away from me..... Keeping my fingers crossed for later today.

Mike

Archived