TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 GT500 Reunion in Dearborn?

Guest staff2

Maybe a show at Ford WHQ, a tour of Henry Ford's house and a tour of Flat Rock....more like a home coming than a reunion though.

that sounds great; I took a tour earlier this year; it was a lot of fun. Would be really fun to see Shelby's being built though! tour of the house woulld be great too. Please plan it! You would get a good outcome I am sure.

I would be there with bells on Robert! I would like to tour AAI because I would love to transfer there someday...Maybe.

I guess this would have to be thru the week instead of the weekend huh?

What type of costs could we expect? (guesstimate if you can)

I hope that we can get access to some t-shirts!

Who would be interested in coming to Dearborn with their GT500 in August 2007 for a reunion?

Hey Guys,

Great idea, lots of time for wife and I to put our vacation in. It's a 22 hour drive from Nova Scotia to Toronto, do any of you know how much further it would be from Toronto to Dearborn, MI, in hours. I also could meet up with Shelby owners on the way. Damn, I'm getting excited about it already. Let's keep the info about the trip rolling in.

Thanks,

svtkeith

Count me in, we should plan some local events next summer for those of us that live in Michigan and neighboring states. Maybe meet up on Woodward a couple of weeks prior to the cruise.

Hey Guys,

Great idea, lots of time for wife and I to put our vacation in. It's a 22 hour drive from Nova Scotia to Toronto, do any of you know how much further it would be from Toronto to Dearborn, MI, in hours. I also could meet up with Shelby owners on the way. Damn, I'm getting excited about it already. Let's keep the info about the trip rolling in.

Thanks,

svtkeith

Count me in as well... Toronto to Dearborn, count on 4 hrs plus time to cross the border... I think a meeting place then a cruise with the Canadian cars would be neet....

Careful not to pick the Bristol Nascar weekend... will be in TN that weekend.....

Bert

I would...if I get mine by then. :wacko:

Dave

Requis...how do you pronounce your name? It's very unusual. Can you "phoneticize" it for me please?

Thanks,

Dave

Well that depends...if your french its completely different but in english its reh kwi iss if that makes sense... :hysterical: In french it means to take back or re-posess.

Or you can call me Barry :shift:

Barry

Hey Guys,

Thanks,

svtkeith

I made that run in 4 hours but I was breaking the Law :shift: . Also make sure you have passports. Come the end of this year you will need them to enter & exit the country from what I have been told.

Well that depends...if your french its completely different but in english its reh kwi iss if that makes sense... :hysterical: In french it means to take back or re-posess.

Or you can call me Barry :shift:

Barry

Nice. Thanks Requis/Barry. I don't speak much French....but I do have a funny story. I took 4 years of Spanish in high school. In college I initially majored in Chemical Engineering (changed majors later). When I signed up for classes they said I needed a foreign language. I said "Hey, that's easy...I'll take Spanish". The counselor said "You nimwit, you can't use Spanish as your foreign language." He said "How many famous chemists do you know that are from Spain or Mexico?" :hysterical::hysterical:

Well hell, how am I supposed to know every famous chemist out there, I was only 18 years old. Ok, so I made up the part about him calling me a nimwit..he was nice about it. But seriously, I then had to take 2 semesters of either French, Russian, or German. I took French, but I remember almost zero of it.

Dave

Hey Guys,

Thanks,

svtkeith

4 hours is about all it takes. Nova Scotia? That's where I want to move to :baby:

4 hours is about all it takes. Nova Scotia? That's where I want to move to :baby:

Hey Robert,

Thanks for the info on the time between Toronto and Dearborn.

Seriously, Robert! were you looking to move to Nova Scotia, have you visited this province before? If so, what part? And if you do move to Nova Scotia, keep me posted. Heck we may get together and have a few beers. Keiths India Pale Ale - brewed in Nova Scotia, by the way.

svtkeith

Archived