TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Show Us Your Shelby!!

hotrodbob

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Chrisminx did you drill holes into your bumber :drop:

Well, about that.......Texas is a two plate state. So, when I took it in to pick up my plates they went ahead and installed both plates while they were detailing it. They had the front bracket on before I could tell them not to. I was pissed! The bodyshop manager and I mulled over filling in the holes and restriping the front bumper, but after I cooled off, I went ahead and left the front bracket. One of my friends is a State Trooper and he told me that having no front plate would definitely get me stopped. I don't want to get a ticket.

Chris

The fender stripes were something that was started by Roger (Rosssvt). He went to the birthday bash last year and had put 2 stripes on his SGT and it went from there. There's a whole other thread on here "Show us your stripes" with an explaination or two and a ton of photos.

Here is 07SGT2940 on 12/15/07, the day after I took delivery from my dealer. :happy feet:

Notice the piles of white stuff? Ski people think of Utah as having the "Greatest Snow on Earth", as our license plates say. They obviousle don't drive Shelbys. I figure it is the nemisis of my Shelby, just lurking around to get up underneath with it's sidekick, road salt. Something I'm not looking forward to this winter.

At least we'll be basking in the Las Vegas sunshine on Nov. 1 for a week. 17 days and counting. :dance:

Last road trip before parking her for the winter. :cry:

200.jpg

200.jpg

Archived