TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Show Us Your Shelby!!

hotrodbob

What is the cobra thing in your front cup holder?

I found the Cup Holder Bezel and the Tiffany Snake Coin Tray from MGW Ltd. (Links are underlined)

SUPER easy to install - very nice quality. This is also the same place I got the "Eject" power outlet insert from. I picked up the "Eject" one and also the Tiffany snake one to match the coin tray. Also found the E-Brake Handel from this same vendor. All parts come with detailed instructions for install. . . .

Trevor

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I found the Cup Holder Bezel and the Tiffany Snake Coin Tray from MGW Ltd. (Links are underlined)

SUPER easy to install - very nice quality. This is also the same place I got the "Eject" power outlet insert from. I picked up the "Eject" one and also the Tiffany snake one to match the coin tray. Also found the E-Brake Handel from this same vendor. All parts come with detailed instructions for install. . . .

Trevor

thanks Trevor.

That is one beautiful car Swedeman! I just have to remind myself every time I think about buying a Black car that Black is not a Color, it's a Full Time Job!!!

Right back at you MotorJock, I love your car and the Vista Blue color. If they would have offered Vista Blue in 2007 I would have bought one.

Thank you for the compliments!! Here are the links to where I found the clear lenses. For my Front Clear Lenses I used Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs which have a blue/orange look to them when not turned on. When illuminated they are solid amber. If the Blue or Orange bulbs aren't for you, Moss Mustang Store has "Stealth Bulbs" which appear chrome when not illuminated and are solid amber when illuminated (See Link Below)

For the rear side markers - you'll need to go to your local auto parts store, and get some 194 Bulbs in Red.

Here are the links for the lenses and bulbs ...................................

Front Clear Signal Lenses

Stealth Bulbs

Rear Bumper Clear Side Markers

If you have any questions - let me know. Installation was pretty easy with them also!

Trevor

Just remember guys there are a few states where the cops will give you tickets especially when removing the amber lenses and replacing them with clear ones. For those who live in the south, you can probably guess which state.

Here are some more recent shots of mine....

At Lime Rock, during the Mustang Challenge....

mustangchallenge014.jpg

Being chased by QuadCam at Lime Rock....

Ilmorontrack-1.jpg

My powerplant....

IMG_2558.jpg

In my driveway...

DSC00353.jpg

Shelby GT meets pedal-powered race car....

DSC00320.jpg

Having some fun...

062407227.jpg

I LOVE those Braided Steel lines! I have got to figure out how to do that on my SGT!!!

Thanks, they sell the braid and fittings as a kit. I don't know who but when I'm at the shop next time I'll find out and let you know. I know it wasn't awful expensive either, somewhere around $100 for the kit. Included all the braid and fittings except 90 degree from the radiator crossover to the firewall. That was $75 alone.

Don

Archived