Picture002.jpg

New CSM# Thanks to Roger

DSC00022.jpg

DSC02233.jpg

Now with the Berg tiffany snake along with new SLP loudmouth exhaust

DSC01855.jpg

Now with the Shelby guage cluster

SGT 4648 A Special car and a Labor of Love :happy feet:

Ok - I was going to start a 'Show & Tell' thread which would have amounted to exactly this same outcome!!! So I'll just add to this one!!

Here's 08SGT0758 inside and out. Also some of the finishing touches I've added.

106.jpg

124.jpg

126.jpg

131.jpg

130.jpg

141.jpg

144.jpg

143.jpg

138.jpg

103.jpg

Trevor

Thank you for the compliments!! Here are the links to where I found the clear lenses. For my Front Clear Lenses I used Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs which have a blue/orange look to them when not turned on. When illuminated they are solid amber. If the Blue or Orange bulbs aren't for you, Moss Mustang Store has "Stealth Bulbs" which appear chrome when not illuminated and are solid amber when illuminated (See Link Below)

For the rear side markers - you'll need to go to your local auto parts store, and get some 194 Bulbs in Red.

Here are the links for the lenses and bulbs ...................................

Front Clear Signal Lenses

Stealth Bulbs

Rear Bumper Clear Side Markers

If you have any questions - let me know. Installation was pretty easy with them also!

Trevor

Thank you for the compliments!! Here are the links to where I found the clear lenses. For my Front Clear Lenses I used Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs which have a blue/orange look to them when not turned on. When illuminated they are solid amber. If the Blue or Orange bulbs aren't for you, Moss Mustang Store has "Stealth Bulbs" which appear chrome when not illuminated and are solid amber when illuminated (See Link Below)

For the rear side markers - you'll need to go to your local auto parts store, and get some 194 Bulbs in Red.

Here are the links for the lenses and bulbs ...................................

Front Clear Signal Lenses

Stealth Bulbs

Rear Bumper Clear Side Markers

If you have any questions - let me know. Installation was pretty easy with them also!

Trevor

What is the cobra thing in your front cup holder?

Archived