TEAM SHELBY FORUM

No new mod for ilmor yet

ilmor

Well, I thought I was going to be getting a mod for my upcoming birthday :drool: - new lower control arms - but my wife got me golf clubs instead! :headscratch: I play golf w/ a rented set about once a year :lol: ... until now. She has a set also, and we also bought our little daughter a junior set yesterday. We all went to the driving range yesterday, and we're playing a game next week while on vacation. I now think it will be a great family activity. :grouphug: Maybe she is a lot smarter than me - now I have a Shelby GT and a set of clubs! Off to the clubhouse!! :beerchug:

Well, I thought I was going to be getting a mod for my upcoming birthday :drool: - new lower control arms - but my wife got me golf clubs instead! :headscratch: I play golf w/ a rented set about once a year :lol: ... until now. She has a set also, and we also bought our little daughter a junior set yesterday. We all went to the driving range yesterday, and we're playing a game next week while on vacation. I now think it will be a great family activity. :grouphug: Maybe she is a lot smarter than me - now I have a Shelby GT and a set of clubs! Off to the clubhouse!! :beerchug:

At least a trip to the golf course can be a good excuse to take out the SGT! Just throw the clubs in the trunk, load up the family and head for the links!

Enjoy the family time!

-yellow pony

Archived