TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Memberships

frydguy79

Sharon

Is sept the month that all of our Team Shelby memberships come due?

are you going to send out notices?

and when we renew will we have the same member nubers that we have now?

Some start to expire 30 October 2008. These are the earliest expiration dates.

You should be able to find your date of expiration by clicking on the following:

My Controls > Purchase Paid Subscriptions (under options toward the bottom). If you are logged in, just click here and it should pull a screen like this up.

post32882.gif

You will keep your same membership number, but receive a new membership card.

I guess I'm expired since that doesn't show up in my control panel. What about us SN197OA members who were converted to TS members? Either way, if I expired, I didn't get a warning message or request for renewal....

So.... am I expired and should I renew?

Some start to expire 30 October 2008. These are the earliest expiration dates.

You should be able to find your date of expiration by clicking on the following:

My Controls > Purchase Paid Subscriptions (under options toward the bottom). If you are logged in, just click here and it should pull a screen like this up.

post32882.gif

You will keep your same membership number, but receive a new membership card.

On mine it shows an ID number where I purchased some shirts.

What is that ID number? Is that suppose to be our member number? If it is, mine is wrong! It shows ID number 17.....my membership number is 13

I guess I'm expired since that doesn't show up in my control panel. What about us SN197OA members who were converted to TS members? Either way, if I expired, I didn't get a warning message or request for renewal....

So.... am I expired and should I renew?

You are not expired all S197 owners where transfered to TS. The renewals will start October 31st. Everyone will start to receive notice a few weeks in advance.

Sharon

On mine it shows an ID number where I purchased some shirts.

What is that ID number? Is that suppose to be our member number? If it is, mine is wrong! It shows ID number 17.....my membership number is 13

That's just a transaction number. It's not your member number.

• 2 weeks later...
Mine does not show up like that!!!

It looks like I've never been a member at all!!!

I've talked to you, Sharon, thru email, and I've gotten this years membership card!

Don't get it? What's up?

Niclas Hellstrom/ SWEDEN

I sent you a pm, it shows you as a member you have the logo. I will look into the other for you no problem.

Sharon

Archived