TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TOO MUCH GOING ON AT TEAM SHELBY?

robertlane

Team Shelby has been adding so many new features to the site, that it's hard to find out exactly what is new...even for the most seasoned members.

To help solve this problem, Team Shelby has developed a new page that will provide readers with the newest blogs, topics, downloads, most popular downloads an overview of the Shelby garage and who is online - all on one page. Whew!

The link to the new page, simply titled "The Latest" can be found under the Main Menu or in the blue Menu Bar (both toward the top left side of any page). Click here to check it out now.

Multiple pages of topics are replied to every day making it frustrating to see what was posted since your last visit. But there is an easy solution. If you're logged in, you can see which of these were replied to by clicking on the "View New Posts" link in purple colored tool bar toward the top of any page.

Check out the new features and please provide your feedback here.

Robert. I do see "The Latest" under the vertical Main Menu bar on the left hand side of any page, but I'm sorry I do not see any blue menu bar or "The Latest" anywhere else. I do of course see the purple bar at the top which contains View New Posts though.

Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

Here's a screen shot of where they should show up. If they aren't there, try refreshing or clearing your cache.

post-8734-1219471601_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I do see it now. It said BETA there when I posted my observations yesterday.

Archived