TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR POLL !

Since June 14 we have been putting on the miles and the smiles!! so far 2560 miles and Monday we leave for Vegas with the KR for a much needed vacation for the week!! (1200+miles one way) so when we get back it will have over 5000 miles, will be traveling through Denver Monday on the way west!! I just had WoodHouse, Ford change the oil and the ticket was around $89.00 (but was free for me, first change) very good tech, only one they let touch the 500's. I think it would be a shame not to drive a car like this! On my way back from the oil change Wednesday going through Fremont, Nebraska (WoodHouse Ford, Blair, Ne. is 100 miles away) a guy in a white ford pickup chased me through town and stopped me and told me he felt like he had just met Elvis (a rare thing i guess) he took a lot of pictures with his cellphone to prove to his wife that he saw one in person!! he then told me that as he was driving through town he saw our car coming in the distance and thought COULDN'T BE!! and as i got closer he flipped out and turned around as fast as he could and chased me down honking and flashing his lights!!! guess he chased me for 5 or 6 blocks before i noticed him!! was around 5 pm lots of traffic to watch out for!! Real nice guy! (Dave Ernesti) He owns a GT500 07 white/blue stripes 1200 miles so far,Shelby dash plate and sill plates, thinking about SS package!! his wife said yes but he is still thinking !!! This might sound corny but maybe Ford or SAI could use this as a slogan " When you drive a Shelby the more miles the more smiles " something around those lines any how! BTW we will be visiting SAI and taking the tour maybe on Wednesday or Thursday? Tommy what color is your car and what are your plans for your car? Drive, trailer, or just park and dream!! Congrats on your car you will enjoy it very much! post pictures when you get it!! everyone appreciates it! #180 wishing you many Miles and Smiles!!! from#53 ENJOY!!!! post-21594-1219462540_thumb.jpgpost-21594-1219462614_thumb.jpg

post-21594-1219462540_thumb.jpg

post-21594-1219462614_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately I have to deal with the seasonal changes here, so I will drive when I can... no rain or snow. Have to be extra cautious since parts will not be available for awhile... to all those waiting for your KR... pay close attention to that splitter.. :redcard: the slighest incline and it's all over... If you have any incline, and I mean any... she's done and will sit at the bottom of your driveway............... Splitter is approximately 5 3/4 inches from the ground... a beauty and well worth the wait... turns heads everywhere you go.

I'm choosing option A.

To beat the living piss out of it at as many on track events as possible.

Not sure how often I will be driving it on the streets yet.

Probably going to install Momo seats and big brakes. I don't think it needs more than that.

I would like to remove the rear seats should a package tray become available.

Since June 14 we have been putting on the miles and the smiles!! so far 2560 miles and Monday we leave for Vegas with the KR for a much needed vacation for the week!! (1200+miles one way) so when we get back it will have over 5000 miles, will be traveling through Denver Monday on the way west!! I just had WoodHouse, Ford change the oil and the ticket was around $89.00 (but was free for me, first change) very good tech, only one they let touch the 500's. I think it would be a shame not to drive a car like this! On my way back from the oil change Wednesday going through Fremont, Nebraska (WoodHouse Ford, Blair, Ne. is 100 miles away) a guy in a white ford pickup chased me through town and stopped me and told me he felt like he had just met Elvis (a rare thing i guess) he took a lot of pictures with his cellphone to prove to his wife that he saw one in person!! he then told me that as he was driving through town he saw our car coming in the distance and thought COULDN'T BE!! and as i got closer he flipped out and turned around as fast as he could and chased me down honking and flashing his lights!!! guess he chased me for 5 or 6 blocks before i noticed him!! was around 5 pm lots of traffic to watch out for!! Real nice guy! (Dave Ernesti) He owns a GT500 07 white/blue stripes 1200 miles so far,Shelby dash plate and sill plates, thinking about SS package!! his wife said yes but he is still thinking !!! This might sound corny but maybe Ford or SAI could use this as a slogan " When you drive a Shelby the more miles the more smiles " something around those lines any how! BTW we will be visiting SAI and taking the tour maybe on Wednesday or Thursday? Tommy what color is your car and what are your plans for your car? Drive, trailer, or just park and dream!! Congrats on your car you will enjoy it very much! post pictures when you get it!! everyone appreciates it! #180 wishing you many Miles and Smiles!!! from#53 ENJOY!!!! post-21594-1219462540_thumb.jpgpost-21594-1219462614_thumb.jpg

thought you were history?

You can't get rid of me that easily!!! :punched: I have never left, just been lurking here :lurk: waiting for someone to bring up a topic to top mine and now that they have :slapfight: it takes the pressure off me!! :surrender: We all make mistakes :doh: and then cool off :kiss: and move on!! :angel: By the way i put the plastic GT500 splitter on and am now ready for the trip to Vegas!! :peelout:

You can't get rid of me that easily!!! :punched: I have never left, just been lurking here :lurk: waiting for someone to bring up a topic to top mine and now that they have :slapfight: it takes the pressure off me!! :surrender: We all make mistakes :doh: and then cool off :kiss: and move on!! :angel: By the way i put the plastic GT500 splitter on and am now ready for the trip to Vegas!! :peelout:

Not trying to get rid of you, I thought they banned you for your comments, that is what I said that.

i am interested in what plans the other kr owners have for their car? keep it and drive it. trailer queen. park it in the garage and dont drive it.

btw i called ford performance today. my kr is finished!!!! #180 just waiting to schedule delivery! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Both

Archived