TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Eibachs and Tokicos are installed...

FordEvangelist

Wow, what a busy weekend. The Tri-Ax, the Tokicos, and the Eibach Springs. I'm too old for that much physical labor :-]

Today, I finished installing the Eibach Pro Kit and the Tokico D-Spec shocks and struts. I also put in a CHE adjustable panhard rod and a CHE panhard brace (much sturdier than the factory one).

I still need to tweak the panhard adjustment but it's pretty close as it sits. Drives great! I will put about 100 miles on it and then get the alignment checked but it drives straight as an arrow as it sits.

The Tokicos are excellent - they are adjustable from 0 (hard) to 7 (soft). I have them on 4 right now but will probably soften them up a bit. I just like the fact I can customize each shock.

The Eibachs definitely change the cornering characteristics for the better... much flatter imo.

I have attached pics of the car from brand new to the spoiler changeout to now.

I'm waiting on the TPMS (tire press mgt system) bands to arrive then I'll get the new rims and tires on.

:bandance:

Levi

post-6383-1159128664_thumb.jpg

post-6383-1159128683_thumb.jpg

post-6383-1159128701_thumb.jpg

post-6383-1159128664_thumb.jpg

post-6383-1159128683_thumb.jpg

post-6383-1159128701_thumb.jpg

How well I know.

I'm like a little kid over here waiting to see mine with the rims/springs installed.

Sheesh!

I had a ride in my buddy's 350Z today - he's spent about $20k in NA mods including gears and cams.

The 6pack rips! I'll bet he'll be in the mid 12's.

I don't care what kind of car it is - I love 'em if they run!

When he yanked 2nd - my head hit the headrest! :rockon:

How well I know.

I'm like a little kid over here waiting to see mine with the rims/springs installed.

Sheesh!

I had a ride in my buddy's 350Z today - he's spent about $20k in NA mods including gears and cams.

The 6pack rips! I'll bet he'll be in the mid 12's.

I don't care what kind of car it is - I love 'em if they run!

When he yanked 2nd - my head hit the headrest! :rockon:

Looking good FE. Man they make a huge difference! Can't wait to hear more about the handling after some more miles. I ordered my spoiler last week and can't wait to get it installed. Where did you get your springs/shocks?

Looking good FE. Man they make a huge difference! Can't wait to hear more about the handling after some more miles. I ordered my spoiler last week and can't wait to get it installed. Where did you get your springs/shocks?

Thanks!

I ordered them through StangSuspension.com. I was told that the Eibachs are now on backorder till December but I don't know that for sure.

If you do lower the car I certainly recommend a new adjustable panhard rod. I had to recenter the axle after I put the springs in. It was off by about 2/10" (.2). That may be considered acceptable - I dunno - but things like that nag me! 8-] Anyway, the adj panhard makes re-centering it a snap. I bought the brace too... don't know if I needed it but it's much, much beefier than the stamped aluminum factory one.

Archived