TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Life and Marriage

motorjock205

hmmm, now where can I find a hubby like that without the long nails :lol: I need someone to be in the kitchen and cook for me!!

Funny stuff as I got a cooking lesson tonight and with some coaching from Steph and I got it done. Now I would get in some trouble if I told everyone what I was wearing cooking this dinner. You will all have to use your imaginations. lol

Funny stuff as I got a cooking lesson tonight and with some coaching from Steph and I got it done. Now I would get in some trouble if I told everyone what I was wearing cooking this dinner. You will all have to use your imaginations. lol

oh oh oh, I know!!! You were in your french maid outfit :) On second guess, it was your birthday suit :hysterical:

A funny thing happen this evening. After showing Steph the sticker on your car she reminded me that Robert Lane gave me a sticker when he was in Florida. I forgot about it.

I didn't know much about it till I read the story on this thread. I have a different view now on the racing team and the value of this sticker.

Ok, Steph took the sticker to the garage and put in on the Black SGT and you know it did look good. I was antisticker but I like the way it looks on Black.

How do I get 2 new stickers??

Well, you can order them from the Club Store link at the top.... http://www.teamshelby.com/index.php?categoryid=47

or you can order them from here as well.... http://www.terlinguaracingteam.com/compone...mid,4/vmcchk,1/

Steph just looked at your car and said it looks good. She likes it!

I like Steph already!!! Sounds like a keeper to me!!! My wife will get used to seeing the decals on the car...whether she likes it or not...LOL

I would LOVE to have these stickers on my car, but I have an 08 SGT in Vista Blue and I added red fender pit stripes, and coordinating red CS center caps. They both play off the red in the PBF logo. I was surprised how much I liked the red-on-blue effect. I am leery, however, about adding yellow for fear of making my Shelby into a "clown car" with all the primary colors. I think a black or white 07 could handle red and yellow, but not my blue 08. Whatchya think? Maybe one on the rear, away from the red?

hmmm, now where can I find a hubby like that without the long nails :lol: I need someone to be in the kitchen and cook for me!!

Steph was going to cook linguine with clam sauce and I said to her "Thats easy its just noodles" she said," Ok, if it so easy you go ahead and make it" Hence, the cooking lesson and what she wanted me to wear while cooking.

I make a request to Steph on what to wear while cooking dinner and she gladly cooks my dinner with love and care

in what I requested her to wear. Now, thats a good wife.

Happy Glenn

Steph was going to cook linguine with clam sauce and I said to her "Thats easy its just noodles" she said," Ok, if it so easy you go ahead and make it" Hence, the cooking lesson and what she wanted me to wear while cooking.

I make a request to Steph on what to wear while cooking dinner and she gladly cooks my dinner with love and care

in what I requested her to wear. Now, thats a good wife.

Happy Glenn

hey Glenn...hate to call you out on this one, but apparently what you wore tonight didn't work or you would not be posting!!! No excuses now....j/k :headscratch:

hey Glenn...hate to call you out on this one, but apparently what you wore tonight didn't work or you would not be posting!!! No excuses now....j/k :headscratch:

Hi there this is Steph! I am just letting you know things where already taken care of before dinner! I am no big dumby! And I got dinner cooked for ME! LOL!

Besides, if I tell him no that means I go with out and that's NOT going to happen! :ohsnap:

Steph

I would LOVE to have these stickers on my car, but I have an 08 SGT in Vista Blue and I added red fender pit stripes, and coordinating red CS center caps. They both play off the red in the PBF logo. I was surprised how much I liked the red-on-blue effect. I am leery, however, about adding yellow for fear of making my Shelby into a "clown car" with all the primary colors. I think a black or white 07 could handle red and yellow, but not my blue 08. Whatchya think? Maybe one on the rear, away from the red?

"CLOWN CAR"??? Once again, I think someone is missing the pure Heritage that this decal represents....If you look back at old pictures, I'm sure you'll find a Guardsman Blue Cobra with Red Pit stripes and the Yellow Terlingua decal somewhere, and I don't think they were considered "CLOWN CARS" back then either....

It's your choice what you put on your car. I think the decals look good on any color just because of what they represent...

Sure hope noone calls my Vista Blue 08 a "CLOWN CAR" because I've got the Terlingua decals on there...those will be "fightin words"!!!

"CLOWN CAR"??? Once again, I think someone is missing the pure Heritage that this decal represents....If you look back at old pictures, I'm sure you'll find a Guardsman Blue Cobra with Red Pit stripes and the Yellow Terlingua decal somewhere, and I don't think they were considered "CLOWN CARS" back then either....

It's your choice what you put on your car. I think the decals look good on any color just because of what they represent...

Sure hope noone calls my Vista Blue 08 a "CLOWN CAR" because I've got the Terlingua decals on there...those will be "fightin words"!!!

Time for a beer?

I'm sure she could. LOL. I have been blessed to have her by my side and in the kitchen. She can cook as well as put Seq lights and front lower grills in. With long nails she isn't afraid to get her hands dirty.

She is just awesome!

Glenn

Since this thread is about life and marriage I don't mind sharing some personal stuff...

I really can't complain about my Steph. She has put up with me all the way though buying the car and then major mods without her knowledge. She went with me to the birthday bash where I blew my engine and now have it rebuilt. Now she is letting me put in a 6 point roll bar! She has put up with a lot from me over the past two years so I really can not complain at all.

I would appreciate everyone thinking of us over the next few weeks. She has been bedridden with some bad back problems now so I am playing double duty as Mr Mom with our three kids, work, etc. She is worth it all though so I have no complaints. I just want her feeling better. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

Since this thread is about life and marriage I don't mind sharing some personal stuff...

I really can't complain about my Steph. She has put up with me all the way though buying the car and then major mods without her knowledge. She went with me to the birthday bash where I blew my engine and now have it rebuilt. Now she is letting me put in a 6 point roll bar! She has put up with a lot from me over the past two years so I really can not complain at all.

I would appreciate everyone thinking of us over the next few weeks. She has been bedridden with some bad back problems now so I am playing double duty as Mr Mom with our three kids, work, etc. She is worth it all though so I have no complaints. I just want her feeling better. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

John,

Prayers sent for both Steph and you...Keep the faith!

Sorry to hear about Steph, John. Prayers are being said for both of you. Hope she gets back to normal quickly.

Thanks Sherry. It sucks when your better half is incapacitated. I can handle doing all her stuff (just barely) but I would rather have her in good spirits. She has really been down lately.

Thanks Sherry. It sucks when your better half is incapacitated. I can handle doing all her stuff (just barely) but I would rather have her in good spirits. She has really been down lately.

Yea it sucks when the other half of you is sick or down. Hoping Steph bounces back quick. Keep your chin up so she won't feel worse :) I suppose you could always clean up the house in a french maid outfit after the kids have gone to bed, sure that would make her smile :happy feet:

Hey John,

Sorry to her about your Steph. Hope she does feel better soon. I do understand how you feel when you have to take care of areas of the household. As many know from reading the Epilepsy thread I started, Stephanie has seizures and it does set her back a lot to get things done. She hasn't work since April and hasn't driven since then. I DO understand and appreciate her and what she does for me. She was running my website on a full time basis but had to cut her time back to get a footing on the seizures. She will be back soon.

Glenn

Hey John,

Sorry to her about your Steph. Hope she does feel better soon. I do understand how you feel when you have to take care of areas of the household. As many know from reading the Epilepsy thread I started, Stephanie has seizures and it does set her back a lot to get things done. She hasn't work since April and hasn't driven since then. I DO understand and appreciate her and what she does for me. She was running my website on a full time basis but had to cut her time back to get a footing on the seizures. She will be back soon.

Glenn

We do what we have to do! This really helps me appreciate what the other half does. Best of luck to you and Steph on the Epilepsy. Hopefully our issues will be resolved reasonably soon.

Archived