TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 40th is home!

Just got back from Las Vegas - car turned out great! Wait was longer than expected, but well worth it! Loved the ride home to Northern California. Experience with Shelby was great and couldn't be happier! :shift:

post-21721-1219362617_thumb.jpg

Just got back from Las Vegas - car turned out great! Wait was longer than expected, but well worth it! Loved the ride home to Northern California. Experience with Shelby was great and couldn't be happier! :shift:

That is gorgeous! Of course, I'm not biased at all - haha!

Welcome to the forum! You're going to love the car. What options did you get (power, brakes...?)

Shelby_40th_pickup_002.jpg

Looks great. Isn't it cool how they pull the car up front for the pickup?

Here's mine

100_0701.jpg

GREAT looking car! I too am biased toward the color and that famous shot in front of Shelby world headquarters.

I have to say, I have owned a lot of mustangs and the GT500 was an awesome car in its factory form, but the 40th puts it in a whole new league for me. I simply can't get enough of this car!!

Various022Medium.jpg

That is gorgeous! Of course, I'm not biased at all - haha!

Welcome to the forum! You're going to love the car. What options did you get (power, brakes...?)

just the basic 40th, chrome wheels only option added

just the basic 40th, chrome wheels only option added

Whoa, whoa! "Just the basic 40th" A little more authority and respect for the most rare conversion that Shelby is doing this time around please! One of 500 or less. How about "I'VE GOT A 40TH ANNIVERSARY AND IT IS BAD TO THE BONE. WHOO HOO! Did I mention that I have the rare chrome rims." Your car is beautiful and the picture is priceless. Congratulations. It gets better the more you drive it.

Whoa, whoa! "Just the basic 40th" A little more authority and respect for the most rare conversion that Shelby is doing this time around please! One of 500 or less. How about "I'VE GOT A 40TH ANNIVERSARY AND IT IS BAD TO THE BONE. WHOO HOO! Did I mention that I have the rare chrome rims." Your car is beautiful and the picture is priceless. Congratulations. It gets better the more you drive it.

+1000

Oh yeah, that's more like it! Not only is the 40th BADASS, but you (oops, we) also get more options than those with the SuperSnake, because we can pick and choose from the SuperSnake "package" as options. So there will be many more variations than just the colour of car. Looks great! Goes great! It's JUST great! :hysterical:

Oh yeah, that's more like it! Not only is the 40th BADASS, but you (oops, we) also get more options than those with the SuperSnake, because we can pick and choose from the SuperSnake "package" as options. So there will be many more variations than just the colour of car. Looks great! Goes great! It's JUST great! :hysterical:

Congrads, Whats your csm???? any other mods??? enjoy , ken :happy feet:

Congrats!,

Welcome to the club!

Todd

GREAT looking car! I too am biased toward the color and that famous shot in front of Shelby world headquarters.

I have to say, I have owned a lot of mustangs and the GT500 was an awesome car in its factory form, but the 40th puts it in a whole new league for me. I simply can't get enough of this car!!

Various022Medium.jpg

Hi

Are those rims silver or Chrome.

Thanks

Billy.

Archived