TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR EXHAUST

dupuyf

No, not really. As I understand it, as of earler today BOI is NOT selling them anymore. Previous "KR exhaust" forums involving the BOI mufflers seen on ebay have been removed from here at BOI's request.

The KR exhaust is not available to the general public.

No, not really. As I understand it, as of earler today BOI is NOT selling them anymore. Previous "KR exhaust" forums involving the BOI mufflers seen on ebay have been removed from here at BOI's request.

The KR exhaust is not available to the general public.

OK OPEN THE SITE BLUE OVAL AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU SEE

FD

OK OPEN THE SITE BLUE OVAL AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU SEE

FD

I understand, but I believe that they will be taking that ad down tomorrow. I heard that they were contacted by both FoMoCo and SAI earler today and while I am not privy to what specifically occured, I do know that they (BOI) requested any postings and links to that product be removed from the TS site, and there is a closed forum from earler this evening that states that.

I could be wrong, but I would just call them tomorrow and see BOI says about those mufflers.

...and while I am not privy to what specifically occured, I do know that they (BOI) requested any postings and links to that product be removed from the TS site...

You need to get out more. As Fox Mulder would say, "The truth is out there."

This thread is not long for this world.

Archived