TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lets All Welcome Our First Shelby Dodge Vendor To Team Shelby

By now most of you have seen the banner at the top of the page. I'm a little late in making the official announcement but as they say better late than never or something like that.

So without further ado we at Team Shelby would like to express our thanks to FWD-Performance for becoming the first Shelby Dodge vendor.

FWD-Performance is located in Spring Texas. It is run by James and Cindy Lindsey and they cater to almost every FWD Mopar from the 1980's to the current 2.4 cars.

They have great products along with awesome service. Some of their items have been used on Carroll's personal cars with excellent results with plans for more upgrades to come.

If you haven't been to their website please check it out when you get a moment. It's like a candy store with a wide variety of parts & accessories for all your needs. Click on the banner ad or the link below.

Steve

www.fwdperformance.com

We are happy to be here and share the spirit with our fellow Shelby dodge enthusiasts!

looking forward to helping keep these fast 4-bangers alive and well for years to come! Maybe we can persuade some of the mustang guys over to our turbo cars. Afterall, no Shelby collection is complete without a Shelby dodge!

later,

Cindy

Maybe we can persuade some of the mustang guys over to our turbo cars. Afterall, no Shelby collection is complete without a Shelby dodge!

Several folks have already shown interest in our cars. AmyB was just telling me about the Shelby Dodge she just bid on and Robert Lane is on the lookout for a GLHS.

Don't tell anyone but even Carroll has discussed with me and Amy about increasing his own collection of Shelby Dodges.

It took 20 years but it looks like the Shelby Dodges are finally on the rise and no longer the red headed stepchild of the Shelby world. The future is very bright for these cars.

Steve

Archived