TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Axle-Back Exhaust

08BlueCoupe

I just installed the SLP Loudmouths about 2 hrs ago, installation went perfect.

I recommend this system if you want to be heard!! My SGT sounds throaty and alive.

You can check out several videos on youtube and hear the difference between stock and Loudmouth.

Also many people that have this system report NO drone or other bad characteristics.

I can tell, you want to be heard!! This system wont dissapoint!!

I just installed the SLP Loudmouths about 2 hrs ago, installation went perfect.

I recommend this system if you want to be heard!! My SGT sounds throaty and alive.

You can check out several videos on youtube and hear the difference between stock and Loudmouth.

Also many people that have this system report NO drone or other bad characteristics.

I can tell, you want to be heard!! This system wont dissapoint!!

The SLPs are LOUD on a GT. They are not on a GT500. Very civilized but great tone on a GT500. A pretty good price and very nicely made double wall SS tips too.

Nobody on this forum has preferences or opinions. As you can see, they universally prefer Corsa.

One trick would be to go to YouTube and search for GT500 exhaust. Then you get to hear them, although they sound completely different when the engine is under load.

Did I mention Corsa?

I hear these are good.

2008 Shelby GT500KR Exhaust Kit at Blue Oval Industries for your Ford Mustang @ Blue Oval Industries

:rip: Jump over to GT500 mod forum to get the latest news on the "KR" exhaust! .....

i have the frpp gta's. they have an easy idle note, nice throaty power note, no drone.

had a chance to see and hear the new corsa ultimate touring at a recent show and if i were doing it again, it would be a toss up between those and the frpp svt1...

Archived