TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shop Manual DVD

07 GT500

I bought this last week or so:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...N%3AIT&rd=1

This is dated August 2006, and if it won't work on your computer because your computer is too old, it'll work in any DVD player. It isn't going to work for what I wanted, and I paid about $37 for it.

If any of you are interested in it for $25, mailed to you, PM me. It does have tons of info on it!

Chris

I bought this last week or so:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...N%3AIT&rd=1

This is dated August 2006, and if it won't work on your computer because your computer is too old, it'll work in any DVD player. It isn't going to work for what I wanted, and I paid about $37 for it.

If any of you are interested in it for $25, mailed to you, PM me. It does have tons of info on it!

Chris

Can't you just change the date on your computer so you can read the DVD? I heard these DVD's would only work either for a certain amount of time after they were produced or until a certain date.

Might be worth a try.... :rockon:

Can't you just change the date on your computer so you can read the DVD? I heard these DVD's would only work either for a certain amount of time after they were produced or until a certain date.

Might be worth a try.... :rockon:

OH it works fine on my computer, it's just not the info I need. I didn't have to set the date back on the computer either. Thanks for idea though!

OH it works fine on my computer, it's just not the info I need. I didn't have to set the date back on the computer either. Thanks for idea though!

What information were you looking for? These manuals are really set up in an awkward way for the new user. Perhaps I can tell you where to look. They are usually pretty complete except for non-ford parts.

What information were you looking for? These manuals are really set up in an awkward way for the new user. Perhaps I can tell you where to look. They are usually pretty complete except for non-ford parts.

I found the info about the tire pressure sensors I wanted, and that's about it. I think it's sold now, so we'll see. Thanks for the offer of help, I appreciate it.

Chris

Archived