TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 GT500KR Reaches Full Scale Production

robertlane

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you going to pick her up or does she have to go thru dealer prep/checklist in Phoenix?

If it gets built while I'm out that way (9/22-10/1) I can prolly take my daughter's car and get some pics for ya. :happy feet:

I still don't have a clue when it will be done. As it stands now, it is going through a dealer.

hey Nut, i would be glad to go out and get the museum delivery in your place, just send the check out and :happy feet: :happy feet:

it's adone deal

It's in the mail, thanks.

:jackinbox:

Well here it is, two weeks after when the dealers were supposed to get calls on when the KR's are going to be done. My dealer still has not been called.

:lurk:

i called ford today and they said all dealers supposed to have been called already, and i told him it had not happened yet, so he checked and told me that mine should be done oct 15th and it will take a month to get here :censored:

so if i were you i'd do a musuem delivery asap

i will still voulnteer

i called ford today and they said all dealers supposed to have been called already, and i told him it had not happened yet, so he checked and told me that mine should be done oct 15th and it will take a month to get here :censored:

so if i were you i'd do a musuem delivery asap

i will still voulnteer

Uhhh...................I'll think about it.

Does anyone know why these cars are taking so long to build.

Seems like a lot of folks have been waiting much longer than they were lead to believe.

I think I would have moved on and bought something else by now. Maybe the new Vette.

Shame on you for mentioning the "V" word!

Keep in mind, Shelby autos is/was also building Shelby GTs and SuperSnakes at the same time. If you've ever been to the Vegas plant, you'd agree it's not a huge operation. There are only so many cars they can push out the door each day.

Shame on you for mentioning the "V" word!

Keep in mind, Shelby autos is/was also building Shelby GTs and SuperSnakes at the same time. If you've ever been to the Vegas plant, you'd agree it's not a huge operation. There are only so many cars they can push out the door each day.

Since I am not getting either, it doesn't really matter. Just my observation.

Archived