TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustangs West Car show

8sgt441

Ok all you car show folks out there. I have been to a few showa this year and have been talking to you all aout what you want at a car show and here it is. Mustangs west has admended there car classes to what we are asking for. If we can get at least 3 car in a class to preregister then it we be a class.

3 or more sgt 07-08 makes a class

3 or more 06-08 gt500 makes a class

all older shelbys makes a class

I will see to it myselve that they are classed right so old is not against new and bosses are not against shelbys ok Grabber? by the way Grabber great picks, thank you for shareing!

go to the web site Mustangswest.com and preregister.

lets see this september 28th who has the best sgt and gt 500 and old shelby

ok I mite regret this but any questions?

8sgt441

Ok all you car show folks out there. I have been to a few showa this year and have been talking to you all aout what you want at a car show and here it is. Mustangs west has admended there car classes to what we are asking for. If we can get at least 3 car in a class to preregister then it we be a class.

3 or more sgt 07-08 makes a class

3 or more 06-08 gt500 makes a class

all older shelbys makes a class

I will see to it myselve that they are classed right so old is not against new and bosses are not against shelbys ok Grabber? by the way Grabber great picks, thank you for shareing!

go to the web site Mustangswest.com and preregister.

lets see this september 28th who has the best sgt and gt 500 and old shelby

ok I mite regret this but any questions?

8sgt441

How did you know about this?

The Mustangs Unlimited show I went to was a Joke for the new Shelbys. No one gave a $hit about our cars. I will never enter my car in another one of their shows again. It was a big click group and they all voted for there buddies. I just don't fit into there click.

....sorry, but you hit a nerve.

yes, sorry, to also include the 06 -07 gt-H with so few of them out there and I have not seen one yet at a show they will be put in with the sgt class. yes my car on web page

Thanks for the PM.

It's not a big deal, I just don't like to be shined on.

And we were all shined on, and we had some of the best looking rides at that show.

This I why I would rather just go and look.....and then leave.

HERE'S OUR GREAT LOOKING RIDES FROM THAT SHOW. :happy feet:

th_MustangShow8-2-08002.jpg

th_MustangShow8-2-08004.jpg

th_MustangShow8-2-08005.jpg

th_MustangShow8-2-08006.jpg

th_MustangShow8-2-08007.jpg

th_MustangShow8-2-08070.jpg

th_MustangShow8-2-08072.jpg

that is why you need to go to this show and be judged with other new shelby 500s. even if you want to leave early you can. and if you win anything it will be sent to you. We need to show all the other people that the New cars are in and the old ones are just great cars. this car club is on the ford web site as one that ford recommends. it is on the cutting edge for the northwest. 4 years ago ford and mustang club of America has asked this club to teach a class and write a book on how to put on a car show. club was to tired of shows to help out.

Hunttamer Park exit 107 off College st

Well,

Lacey is 1 hour and 43 minutes and 104 miles from me.

I will need to look at the weather and my crappy tar and rock road that the city just laid down by my house has got the rocks off of it. My car is currently grounded.

We attended MustangsWests show last year. We really enjoyed the show. They classed all Shelby's together, old and new. 2 old Shelby's several GT500's and 1 Shelby GT/SC. We were quite shocked that they classed old and new together, as it's not fair for either. Our outcome was good, we took 1st. Most shows will do 2 Shelby classes, old and new and not separate GT500's from SGT's. This year we've already had to compete against GT500's, GT500SS, GT500 40th Anniv(with SS upgrades), GT-H's and Shelby GT BJ edition. All late model Shelby's grouped together, with no more than 3 minor cosmetic mods.(mods vary from club to club)

But if your club wants to break it down that much that's great. You could be opening up a can of worms for the Roush, Saleen, Shinoda Boss and Steeda owners. Curious to see how it works out.

• 1 month later...
congraduation Dave on the win at the Car show today. great weather, big turnout, fun time by all. thanks for showing us that great sgt of yours. hope to see you again. way to go!!!!!!!!

Thanks Adam. I appreciate your help in getting to the bottom of the issue. It's not about the trophy, because we win more than our fair share, it's about what was fair. If it wasn't for you we would have never known.

Thanks again

Dave and Sherri

Archived