TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The 2010 Ford Mustang Website

ilmor

Ford had it at Woodward Let the Team Shelby members look at the under neath as they turned it on its side & told us about some of the suspension changes Of coarse I got caught looking in the back window which you weren`t allowed around the back of it. Can`t tell you what I saw other than they finally did something good on the interior.

Ford had it at Woodward Let the Team Shelby members look at the under neath as they turned it on its side & told us about some of the suspension changes Of coarse I got caught looking in the back window which you weren`t allowed around the back of it. Can`t tell you what I saw other than they finally did something good on the interior.

Or what? They'll take away your birthday?

It's like a few months ago when I was paid to do one of those secret truck screenings and they had Chevy, Dodge, FORD etc and all the proposed changes and concept vehicles. It was pretty sweet. One of the things they're going to come out with is hfe idfh sopkfh jbv[sij fdoknd if fkklsj!! It was AWESOME! Plus we actually got to do on camera interviews with the designers and engineers watching. One actually came out and started talking directly with us. She said that in 2010 ten fkksn sognnme eonf ghp[sncx ci e d ng oj and I couldn't believe it at first! I'm so excited!!

They said they would be monitoring all our conversations from here on out but you can't believe anything those guys say.

Any chance those suspension changes include an independent rear suspension?

Any chance those suspension changes include an independent rear suspension?

Thats A NO, but they made some changes which included heavy rear stabilizer bar & some stiffing of the front end. Looking at the car it looks more rounded & shorter.

Or what? They'll take away your birthday?

It's like a few months ago when I was paid to do one of those secret truck screenings and they had Chevy, Dodge, FORD etc and all the proposed changes and concept vehicles. It was pretty sweet. One of the things they're going to come out with is hfe idfh sopkfh jbv[sij fdoknd if fkklsj!! It was AWESOME! Plus we actually got to do on camera interviews with the designers and engineers watching. One actually came out and started talking directly with us. She said that in 2010 ten fkksn sognnme eonf ghp[sncx ci e d ng oj and I couldn't believe it at first! I'm so excited!!

They said they would be monitoring all our conversations from here on out but you can't believe anything those guys say.

Now thats funny ! !

Archived