TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Show us your wheels

I started this on the Shelby GT General Forum topic. Maybe I should have put it here:

I am sure I am not the only one thinking of changing their wheels.

So I thought it would be nice to have a one stop thread with just pictures of SGT's and their wheels. Many have changed to Razors, Deep dish bullets or GT500's. (This topic may make a good sticky)

So please post a good quality side profile of your cars with various car colors, wheels styles and wheels sizes. Be sure to include the important technical information such and manufacturer and wheels sizes.

This should not be limited to just SGT's, feel free to include your GT's and GT500's

Thanks

Dan, IMHO they both look good but the blue is a little sedate, I think. The red, on the other hand, looks fantastic especially with the red in the CS 69 Hyper-blacks. But hey, that's just me. It's your ride, do which ever puts the biggest smile on your face :happy feet:

Jim

here ya go: 18x9.5 CS69 (black) 255/45-18 front,, 285/40-18 rear. BFG KDW-2. $2250.00 mounted

DSC00083.jpg

Chris,

Great talking with you tonight. The car looks great! :happy feet:

Now you can change your desktop image! :)

Roger

Thanx Roger, it was great talking to you too. You can call to chat anytime, just remember you are a hour ahead of me. Glad you like the car. If I can ever get the driving lights and duct cooling kit, and a Terlingua hood I would be done. Of course without the blower and brakes.

The desktop image is changed. I wish I had photoshop, I would remove everything in the background.

Just delivered to my doorstep today! (3 of the 4) CS40's. Now I have to get some skins!!!

20x10 +45mm offset

20x9 +30mm offset

Those will look nice. If you dont mind noise, buy the BFG KDW-2 tires they are pretty sticky and look bad ass

Funny you mentioned that about the BFG. I called Patriot Tire today to get a price on the Pirelli's and he asked if I wanted a quote on the BFG. He stated that they have awesome traction, just as you indiacted. He didn't mention anything about the road noise. :finger:

Doesn't look like they'll come in the sizes I am looking for........

Those will look nice. If you dont mind noise, buy the BFG KDW-2 tires they are pretty sticky and look bad ass

I've got the BFG KDWs and I haven't noticed much noise. They are pretty sticky and they look good. Nice, very nice CS40s. Those would look good with any tire you choose.

Yes. I don't notice the noise, at least not yet... They grip like crazy! Made in America, too!

snakehurst01.jpg

blueFIA03.jpg

Dan

Archived