TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Corsa Touring mufflers #14313 - opinions?

palacekeeper

I'm looking for a more aggressive sound, and I"m considering the Corsa Touring exhaust #14313:

http://www.corsaperformance.com/corsaProdu...d=14&type=1

I especially like the idea of no drone. They sound pretty good on YouTube in various clips also.

Anyone have them or have experience with them and have opinions/recommendations?

I have the Ultimate Touring Corsa's (14313) and I really like em. There is no drone, but all Corsa's are drone free. They are not real loud, they are actually too quiet for some. The 14311's are a little louder, but if you plan on long tube headers or off road exhaust the 14311's are too loud IMO. Which is why I picked the 14313's because I plan on headers, and I dont regret my decision.

At least for now, I'm only planning on adding the cat-backs. I don't want them to be too obnoxious - just more growl than stock, so it sounds like these may be the right choice.

Are there any other brands out there that offer no drone? Where does Corsa rank in quality compared to other brands?

I like my Corsa Touring. Not much louder than stock, just a little deeper, no drone. I don't like loud at any speed. Even hard into it I still hear my Stage II whine over the exhaust, my preference.

Quality gets 10/10 IMO. I painted the rear of the Corsa (not the chrome tips) in POR High Heat paint, black so they blend better on my Alloy. Easy install with ramps. They are slightly heavier than stock. Inside pipe inside 4" chrome tip should have been deleted. They are here to stay!

Yeah - and I keep hearing that the 14311's are better unless the car is heavily modded, in which case the 14313 may be better to keep the noise reasonable. I'm only stage 1, so the 14311 may be the best choice.

Any good deals out there on the 14311?

Corsa was originally my second choice, but I ended up with them because I got a deal.

Very nice turn of events, I love the sound. Quality is A+. I'd say get the '313. I get positive comments all the time on the sound (unlike stock).

I was not happy with the corsa touring , I have Kooks headers and catted X-pipe when I nailed is it sounded like a large sport bike, switched to Borla touring and couldn't be happier .This is in a convertible, Greg

Archived