TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Homestead with Hooked on Drving

Revan Racing

The car is down right now for some upgrades and I was asked to help out instructing people new to the road course and road course driving in general. PRAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I will get some students that LISTEN. :banghead:

Hum? What? :hysterical:

I always listen, I just have to prove what you are saying by doing it the wrong way first!

Good luck with the instructing. Hopefully you don't get one of those women who start to spin out and let go of the steering wheel!

I always listen, I just have to prove what you are saying by doing it the wrong way first!

Good luck with the instructing. Hopefully you don't get one of those women who start to spin out and let go of the steering wheel!

you forgot to add the ear shattering screams.... :hysterical:

you forgot to add the ear shattering screams.... :hysterical:

I'm hard of hearing at this point because my car is damn loud anyway.............screams............maybe if I'm driving their car............then the fun begins, "I didn't think it could do that!" No, I can do that, you, I'm not so sure. :hysterical::hysterical:

Hopefully that doesn't happen with any of the students coming out of turn 10 at homestead. Wall and tire barrier passenger side if you don't drive through it or if you don't put the left side tires right on the rumble. They are probably going to have to re-do that turn surface, getting a big bump in it, makes for a lot of fun though, if you know what you are doing.

You're building a bad azz ride, what does the future hold for you and that ride? NASA, SCCA....?

Hopefully that doesn't happen with any of the students coming out of turn 10 at homestead. Wall and tire barrier passenger side if you don't drive through it or if you don't put the left side tires right on the rumble. They are probably going to have to re-do that turn surface, getting a big bump in it, makes for a lot of fun though, if you know what you are doing.

You're building a bad azz ride, what does the future hold for you and that ride? NASA, SCCA....?

Open road races and Team Shelby events for the car. I'm going to end up going to a formula type car for SCCA because I'm going to be racing with him as a team. That and the Shelby will end up costing too much to repair when racing as a door slammer.

Archived