TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cool Banner FWD!!

Thanks for noticing the banner guys, it was money well spent. I have one with sound being made as we speak that will go on our website. Major kudos to Marybeth for being a Photoshop and Flash genius even with one arm in a sling. I gave her just a few thoughts about what I wanted and she produced the masterpiece. I’ll be updating graphics on all the sites thanks to her.

It is a great banner :happy feet:

A big thank you to Robert Lane for taking over this banner project during my absence and an apology to James & Cindy for the delay. I appreciate your concerns on my situation but things are getting better each day.

Steve

Hey Steve, glad to see your getting your strength back. Get well soon! We are all praying for you.

• 2 weeks later...

glad you guys like it!!

i'm soooooooo sorry for the massive delay in getting the other ones done. i'm just not that good left handed. i should be out of the sling in a week or so, so it'll be good rehab for the arm to finish up the sound one. :) hopefully by the middle of sept i'll have it all done for u guys.

oi, again, sorry!

glad you guys like it!!

i'm soooooooo sorry for the massive delay in getting the other ones done. i'm just not that good left handed. i should be out of the sling in a week or so, so it'll be good rehab for the arm to finish up the sound one. :) hopefully by the middle of sept i'll have it all done for u guys.

oi, again, sorry!

No sweat Marybeth, get yourself well and welcome to the Team Shelby forum.

Archived