TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Camshaft replaced anyone with springs

Yes, I put Marvel Springs on my cam. Also put a Steeda flux capacitor in my Mr. Fusion. I have some DC parts on order.

i just upgraded my dilithium chamber. so i'm able to squeeze out a couple more tarawatts from my warp core. :spiteful:

just in time too since my car has a little bit of added weight from the bondo they put on it.

:alien:

i just upgraded my dilithium chamber. so i'm able to squeeze out a couple more tarawatts from my warp core. :spiteful:

just in time too since my car has a little bit of added weight from the bondo they put on it.

:alien:

Cool, I'll try the same thanks for the info and thank you for letting me be part of site

Racer - it's difficult to answer you seriously if you can't take time to write a coherent sentence.

I've already asked what kind of car you drive, and what mods you have. I can think of half a dozen engines in Mustangs right off the top of my head. Which engine, which camshaft? Mild? Full race? Roller? You looking for HP or torque? What's the plan? Do you track? Strip?

Are you talking valve springs? Suspension?

You brag about street racing and beating speeding tickets, and having your license revoked. You're not going to win friends on this site just talking trash and bragging.

Racer - it's difficult to answer you seriously if you can't take time to write a coherent sentence.

I've already asked what kind of car you drive, and what mods you have. I can think of half a dozen engines in Mustangs right off the top of my head. Which engine, which camshaft? Mild? Full race? Roller? You looking for HP or torque? What's the plan? Do you track? Strip?

You brag about street racing and beating speeding tickets, and having your license revoked. You're not going to win friends on this site just talking trash and bragging.

Concur. Many of us voice opinions. We agree with some and disagree with others; on that topic. I previously mentioned a little humility goes a long way on this site. And common sense and most importantly maturity. And a lack of ebonics and rap like talking. Racer, you are now recieving peer pressure from the site users. Why not start fresh and join us in civil, mature conversations.

What added weight from bondo? Sounds like your proud of that bondo? Is your car a clone? Bondo?

my Shelby was hail damaged and its a real Shelby. they bondo'd the dents. apparently they couldnt pdr them. AND I NEVER SAID I WAS PROUD OF THE DENTS!!!

SOMETIMES I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE MISERY WITH A LITTLE HUMOR TO STAY SANE.

besides, if u look at my signature u would see my CSM# and the status of my car. :finger:

Once again headmaster don't answer my Topic's and if you looked at the photo smart @ss you can see SGT. That's all you get and you other fine sweet ladys the same goes for you. I'll brag all I want like you brag about your cute road racing. Goodnight lady's

Concur. Many of us voice opinions. We agree with some and disagree with others; on that topic. I previously mentioned a little humility goes a long way on this site. And common sense and most importantly maturity. And a lack of ebonics and rap like talking. Racer, you are now recieving peer pressure from the site users. Why not start fresh and join us in civil, mature conversations.

Tough guy like I told your lady if you don't like my post don't respond and get a better line. Don't make threats you can't keep if you for me around this site it's harrassment and bulling falls under Federal law and I think you just crossed it.

What..mud and do poo? Your posts are idiotic and I will not reply to you again- Also, you may find yourself banned from this site if the moderators start reading your nonsense posts-

whoe nelly... mciarochi was talkin about goofy stuff like flux capacitors and Mr Fusion. one who makes silly comments then turns around and criticizes the other doin the same is even less mature. or dare i say "hypocrite"?

besides i figured it was all tongue and cheek... now whats with the attitudes?

Guys,

I am not going to play and pick sides here and I don't know all the history about the bickering that has gone on in the past, and frankly...I DON'T CARE. I just know that this crap has to stop, and stop now.

Like I said...I am not picking sides, I am asking that you start fresh with your posts and lighten up.

I am closing this thread now.

Chill out a bit and go have some fun with your cars or something.

Archived