TEAM SHELBY FORUM

AN OTHER ONE ABOUT RARE COLORS

GO 500

I know there has been a lot of talk about the rarest colors before, but I am curious to find out how many '07 GRABBER ORANGE/ TUNGSTEN STRIPES ended up in California? and also in what cities? I live in LA and have only seen a couple of them but, with the white stripes....Anyone?

I know there has been a lot of talk about the rarest colors before, but I am curious to find out how many '07 GRABBER ORANGE/ TUNGSTEN STRIPES ended up in California? and also in what cities? I live in LA and have only seen a couple of them but, with the white stripes....Anyone?

I do not believe they track them by state. SVT has published production numbers for 07. Has anyone seen the final 08 numbers?

I do not believe they track them by state. SVT has published production numbers for 07. Has anyone seen the final 08 numbers?

2008 productions numbers will not be available until the October/November time frame according to Ford Performance Group. So sit back, relax, and get your munchies on! :lurk::lurk:

There were a TOTAL of a 102 Grabber Orange Coupes with Tungsten Stripes made for 2007.

Where they ended up is anyone's guess. Many people went out of State and bought cars from other dealers. So there is no way of knowing what dealers got them, or where they ended up.

The only way we would probably ever get any idea on that is when the registery comes out and that will depend on how many owners reported their cars to have listed in the registery.

No numbers yet, but they dropped the tungsten stripes option on the 08. They replaced the tungsten stripes option with black stripes option. They still offered the white stripes for both years.

Mine was a GO/Tungston vert (2007, in Cal.), but now it's GO/w black SS stripes.

One of them is still sitting at a dealership near here. Brand new '07. They had some outrageous ADM, and wouldn't come down. It was the only GT 500 that dealership got, and I think they just liked having it around to draw traffic. I saw just last week that they have it marked "price reduced!" However, the ad doesn't say by how much.....

5 Oh Brian said that his dealership up around Seattle sold one too.

Archived