TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE PLATES

GO 500

I have two sets of California Personal plates, SSGT500 and SPR SNK, I no longer want them so if anyone out there is interested let me know, they are currently on two of my vehicles (not Shelbys), but I don't want to renew them, so they can be transfered to someone else when they expire in December.

I have two sets of California Personal plates, SSGT500 and SPR SNK, I no longer want them so if anyone out there is interested let me know, they are currently on two of my vehicles (not Shelbys), but I don't want to renew them, so they can be transfered to someone else when they expire in December.

Did you sell the Shelbys?

No I didn't sell anything, I got them because I intended to get the super snake package for my car, but after the details where released regarding the pricing, and the lack of options on the package (meaning not being able to add or delete specific items to or from the package) I decided not to get it. My car already has personal plates that I was going to swap for the Super Snake plates.

I figured that there are a lot of performance upgrades that can be done to this cars for a lot less money, ( all performance, no bling) so that is the way I'm going.

Archived