TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Status of SS "Improvements"

S7MS

I wonder if anyone in the know can estimate the status of various "improvements" talked about on this forum for the Super Snake. These include:

• Floor Mats
  • Faux Gas Cap Ring
  • 11" Rear Wheels
  • Shelby Shifter to replace FRP shifter
  • Shelby-branded Ebach suspension
  • Upgraded Rear Brakes in colors

• RTM Hood

I wonder if anyone in the know can estimate the status of various "improvements" talked about on this forum for the Super Snake. These include:

• Floor Mats

• Faux Gas Cap Ring

• 11" Rear Wheels

• RTM Hood

Ill take a few of them for you.

Floor Mats are not to far away. Dont know date, but Im hoping we get them soon. But they are coming

Cap Ring. Didnt know anyone was working on one?

11 inch wheel. I asked about the wheels a few days ago and there NOT any new info on them right now.

Cant help on the Suspension

Im pretty sure that the brakes can be ordered. I have talked to Baer about them and was told that if I wanted to order them I could. I dont know if SAI will get them first or not.

michael morris

• Floor Mats
  • Faux Gas Cap Ring
  • 11" Rear Wheels

• RTM Hood

1. I think the floor mats just hit--will have to double check

2. I will be announcing this a little later today :happy feet:

3. Still in the testing phase. If it does not perform to OUR standards, no sense in trying to promtote them.

4. I believe that SPP is till working on it. When availible, it will be an additional option (price to be determined later)

5. See # 4 :)

6. I am checking to see when there will be a release date--should be REAL soon. This will also be an option. I will also find out the prices for parts and installation.

7. Not sure on the hood--sorry.

Bud

3. Still in the testing phase. If it does not perform to OUR standards, no sense in trying to promtote them.

4. I believe that SPP is till working on it. When availible, it will be an additional option (price to be determined later)

6. I am checking to see when there will be a release date--should be REAL soon. This will also be an option. I will also find out the prices for parts and installation.

Bud

Are you saying the 11" wheels are in the testing stage?

Thanks!

Bud

Thanks Bud!

1) How different are the new floor mats? I haven't even opened the box with the SS mats that came withe the car. :hysterical: Is there an exchange process?

2) Re Item 2 the faux gas ring, is that something I will have to purchase and if so what is the cost?

Al

Bud

Thanks, Bud!

Bud

BUMP

I am sure Bud meant to say "later this year" instead of "later today." This is what happens when you get to work at 4am and eat fish sticks all day. The mercury in the fish effects the part of the brain that controls time. :drool:

Hi all!!!!!

OK, here is what I have so far...................

The floor mats. These will become a running change. If you want to exchange the unopened/unused floor mats for exchange, we can do that. IF, you want to keep the ones that came with the car and purchase the new set, that can be done too. The new set will cost $229.00 plus shipping. If you get the new set and want a set of the original ones, they will also cost $229.00 plus shipping. If we exchange or if you want to purchase them, we will need to verify your vehicle first :) Here is what the new mats look like (this will be on all 3 pieces).

ssmat.jpg

The rear "faux" SS gas cap. This is going to become an option for the vehicle (it is not a running change). The price for the rear "faux" gas cap will be $49.95. We are waiting for our shipment to come in. They are on order and it may be a little while before they show up. If the vehicle is here and we have them, it can be added as an option. They can also be purchased from SPP when they are in----note---they are NOT in stock at this time. It will look like the 40th Anv cover, but will say SUPER SNAKE on it.

The headrests. This part will become a running change part. When they are done and in stock, we will be switching over to the newer headrests. If you have the old headrest covers and want the new set of headrests, the set runs $85.00 plus shipping (this is our cost). When we have them in stock, the SS's will automatically receive them. Here is what the new set will look like.

hr4.jpg

Thanks!!!!!!

Bud

It's being worked on. Not sure how long before we will see it. As soon as it hits, I will let y'all (for MM LOL) know :)

Bud

Wow........ :yahoo: I am speechless........ Bud thank you sooo much for keeping us posted. We are also interested in knowing about the brakes and the wheels and if there is any progress on that also. We are kind of glad we haven't had our car in yet :lurk: , we really like the improvements that are being made.......

Once again thank you for the updates.......

Scott & Aggie

Hi all!!!!!

When the strutt tower brace is ready, I will post it :)

When the faux gas caps are ready, I will post that too. :) and how to order and how to add it as an option :)

When the head rests are ready for sale, I will post that. Plus, if anybody wants to get in line for when they are ready for sale--PLEASE EMAIL ME!!! Budm@shelbyautos.com

When the new mats are ready for sale or swap, I will post that and the info on how to get them.

When I get back to work on Monday, I will try and get more info on the rear brakes and the 11" wheels. And again, I will post it :hysterical:

When anything else is ready, I will post that too :hysterical:

Well, at the moment, I can't think of anything else to post :)

Bud

Budm@shelbyautos.com

Archived