TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1970's Pittsburgh Steeler fan?

mr4teth

I had a once in a life time day and wanted to share some pictures with my friends on TS.

I can't divulge whose rings these are, in fear I might get my friend in trouble!

However I will give a few hints to help you understand how special this moment was! .. He's in the Hall Of Fame and probably the best all time lineman ever to strap on the Black and Gold helmet ... God rest his soul!

I have his rookie card! and his jersey!!

Mike Webster to be sure! And your right- probably the best center EVER!

We have lost two of that great steel curtain in the last year...

You know 3 of the 4 played college ball in Texas.... :happy feet:

I had a once in a life time day and wanted to share some pictures with my friends on TS.

I can't divulge whose rings these are, in fear I might get my friend in trouble!

However I will give a few hints to help you understand how special this moment was! .. He's in the Hall Of Fame and probably the best all time lineman ever to strap on the Black and Gold helmet ... God rest his soul!

I have his rookie card! and his jersey!!

Mike Webster to be sure! And your right- probably the best center EVER!

We have lost two of that great steel curtain in the last year...

You know 3 of the 4 played college ball in Texas.... :happy feet:

That was my guess too before reading yours. I only have four original Super Bowl ceramic beer mugs IX,X,XII,XIV, also one new one XL as well as old Black& White signed photos somewhere of Mike W., Dirt W. etc..Oh also a Super Bowl XL, Lynn Swann signed football. That was when he was running for Gov. of PA, he visited during our Battalion Award Ceremony for Iraqi Freedom.

That was my guess too before reading yours. I only have four original Super Bowl ceramic beer mugs IX,X,XII,XIV, also one new one XL as well as old Black& White signed photos somewhere of Mike W., Dirt W. etc..Oh also a Super Bowl XL, Lynn Swann signed football. That was when he was running for Gov. of PA, he visited during our Battalion Award Ceremony for Iraqi Freedom.

I have those 5 mugs as well. I also have a Bradshaw signed helmet and a ball signed by Ham, Lambert, and Russell. Robin Cole signed the ball, too, at a golf outing we were in.

Archived