TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Birthday Books orders please read

sharon

Hello All,

I wanted to let everyone know that has purchased a Birthday Bash Book that there is one minor change that I wanted everyone to know about before they start to ship which should be any day.

The book orginal had 100 pages Amy added 58 more full color photos to the book to try to get as many photos into the book as possible it is over 1/3 bigger. However because of the size of adding the new photos the cost went up dramatically up. So in order to keep the books at the same price we choose to make the front a soft cover instead of a hard cover so that the price did not have to be raised.

This book is the same in size and color the only changes where to add more photos and to make the front cover soft.

If anyone is not happy with this change we do apologize and we are willing to offer you a refund on your order.

I have a copy of the final version in front of me and it looks awesome.

Please let me know by sending me a pm.

Sharon

Hello All,

I wanted to let everyone know that has purchased a Birthday Bash Book that there is one minor change that I wanted everyone to know about before they start to ship which should be any day.

Amy added 28 more full color photos to the book to try to get as many photos into the book as possible. However because of the size of adding the new photos the cost went up dramatically up. So in order to keep the books at the same price we choose to make the front a soft cover instead of a hard cover so that the price did not have to be raised.

This book is the same in size and color the only changes where to add more photos and to make the front cover soft.

If anyone is not happy with this change we do apologize and we are willing to offer you a refund on your order.

Sharon

Sharon,

I did not go to the B-day bash, can I still order a book?

Thanks,

Alexandros

Hello All,

The book orginal had 100 pages Amy added 58 more full color photos to the book to try to get as many photos into the book as possible it is over 1/3 bigger. However because of the size of adding the new photos the cost went up dramatically up. So in order to keep the books at the same price we choose to make the front a soft cover instead of a hard cover so that the price did not have to be raised.

Sharon

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

While hardback is always very nice, I would gladly trade it for more content :) I have mine on order already, and this doesn't bother me in the least, hell you could have said you needed to charge our cards more and I would not have cared hehe! Thank you Sharon, Robert, and Amy for the hard work. I did not get to go to the birthday bash so this will be amazing to see....

While hardback is always very nice, I would gladly trade it for more content :) I have mine on order already, and this doesn't bother me in the least, hell you could have said you needed to charge our cards more and I would not have cared hehe! Thank you Sharon, Robert, and Amy for the hard work. I did not get to go to the birthday bash so this will be amazing to see....

Hello All,

Sharon

more is better :happy feet:

thank you Amy,Sharon and Robert

Archived