TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Show Us Your Wheels

ngnear

I am sure I am not the only one thinking of changing their wheels.

So I thought it would be nice to have a one stop thread with just pictures of SGT's and their wheels. Many have changed to Razors, Deep dish bullets or GT500's. (This topic may make a good sticky)

So please post a good quality side profile of your cars with various car colors, wheels styles and wheels sizes. Be sure to include the important technical information such and manufacturer and wheels sizes.

This should not be limited to just SGT's, feel free to include your GT's and GT500's

Thanks

My (former) winter wheels and tires - now she no longer goes out in the winter, so I just have these spare wheels and winter tires now....

IMG_2903.jpg

Michael,

The car looks GREAT!

One thing missing though...........where are the bright yellow stripes on the "Limer"?

Roger

I took them off when the hood and fenders were painted. They will be back on for Terlingua! (i will also post a photo)

here's my baby with Shelby Redlines..... 20x8.5 up front and 20x10 out back

There is a post on my local club's forum right now for 2 brand new sets of Redlines - $600.00 a set plus shipping!

After seeing your car and how great it looks, hmmm? - Uh Oh, forgot about the wifey!

great look!

Michael

There is a post on my local club's forum right now for 2 brand new sets of Redlines - $600.00 a set plus shipping!

After seeing your car and how great it looks, hmmm? - Uh Oh, forgot about the wifey!

great look!

Michael

Do it and don't look back! These wheels ROCK!

Archived