TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My GT 500

crazycooter

Stealthy!

Kudos on posting pictures first....well played! Congrats on the sweet new ride, I also came to this from 4x4'ing. What kind of rig did (or do) you have? I had a '87 Toyota P/U short bed, with a 4 inch custom Donahoe lift via coil overs, 33" BFG Mud Terrains, ARB air lockers front and rear, converted front IFS to solid axle, and a 20R block with a 22R head. Was a sweet little trail rig and even did well as a rock crawler. After that one was stolen by a guy that had been a friend of mine for a long time (found out later he started doing drugs....figures), I bought a '98 and had started on it when I bought the Shelby. I traded in the '98 for it! :happy feet: I still plan on getting another truck to work on , I was thinking of an F-250 turbodiesel.

Would love to be there since it's just 3 hours away but I have a bass tourney at lake belton and it is the championship of our trail so i cant make it.

Welcome to the crew......nothing like fish in the trunk of the Shelby, as long as they don't stay there very long.

Archived