TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#82 KR has arrived!!!

mikeshelby

#82 is sitting in my garage.... She is a beauty!!! Will post pics.... runs like a dream, sounds like a beast!!!.

Thank You CS....... dare to take her to the Dream Cruise this weekend....just the thought of a little kid breathing on her gives me the willies...

Arrival of my KR...... priceless!!!

#82 is sitting in my garage.... She is a beauty!!! Will post pics.... runs like a dream, sounds like a beast!!!.

Thank You CS....... dare to take her to the Dream Cruise this weekend....just the thought of a little kid breathing on her gives me the willies...

Let me know if you want to come I can get you set up in Mustang Alley with Ford if you are interested.

Sharon

also do not forget about the Dearborn Ford World Headquarters car show on September 13th. we will have another Gt500Kr on display for the show and I know that a few old Gt500KR's are also coming to the show..

The show is free and goes from 10a-2pm here is link with the info if you are interested

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...E=04&eid=12

Sharon

Congrats! :happy feet: That's an awesome car! I hope you can come to the show in Dearborn on September 13th. This will be a great event and having your car there would be a very nice addition.

Happy for you. You own something very special....enjoy it!

Let me know if you want to come I can get you set up in Mustang Alley with Ford if you are interested.

Sharon

Thank You Sharon, but I have to pass. Was out on woodward tonight, again, too crazy. Actually saw #7 on the road... told the guy he was nuts for bringing her out... You would have thought it was Saturday already. Better to be safe then sorry. But may take you up on hte other event in Dearborn......

Thank You Sharon, but I have to pass. Was out on woodward tonight, again, too crazy. Actually saw #7 on the road... told the guy he was nuts for bringing her out... You would have thought it was Saturday already. Better to be safe then sorry. But may take you up on hte other event in Dearborn......

sorry, ment #4 was out on the road.

Awesome, is it ok to ask how much?

I'm sure it's worth every penny

You can ask, but I doubt if he would tell, almost like asking a woman her age, and weight ( hahahaha).

They are amazing cars, outstanding performance, awesome fit and finish, very solidly built, great attention to detail and a terriffic exhaust note. Tires hook up fantastic, still got sideways in third, but they do grip well.

Archived