TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Landmark Ford Rally

SteelSteeds

I'm all signed up for this one, should be a lot of fun. Anybody else local planning to go?

http://www.mustang-club.com/Flyers/Ultimat...p;FordRally.pdf

Thanks for the link Lance. I forgot about this one. I will be going forsure.

Tana loves driving Rallys so she will be taking her car too. :shift:

I just put both our registrations in the mail.

See you there. :happy feet:

I'm all signed up for this one, should be a lot of fun. Anybody else local planning to go?

http://www.mustang-club.com/Flyers/Ultimat...p;FordRally.pdf

Lance,

I am looking forward to ths driving event. I'm wanting to put some more miles on my new clutch and flywheel set up. Bad Tony told me that if his car is repaired by Sat. that he will be attending.

Me too! I've heard good things about this event in the past, but haven't been able to attend. I also look forward to hearing further impressions about your new clutch. I have mild clutch chatter on mine, and have since brand new, but I don't consider it bad enough that a dealership would perform the TSB for me. Not yet, anyway.

Did you ever hear any response about this event from other local folks you e-mailed?

Me too! I've heard good things about this event in the past, but haven't been able to attend. I also look forward to hearing further impressions about your new clutch. I have mild clutch chatter on mine, and have since brand new, but I don't consider it bad enough that a dealership would perform the TSB for me. Not yet, anyway.

Did you ever hear any response about this event from other local folks you e-mailed?

No, just BadTony. I will rattle Putnamdo, and lbfdengineer again.

Archived