TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New CSM Number

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having trouble uploading pics and I don't know why, but LuLu got her stripes and CSM number installed this week. Some minor differences though.

First...Although I bought pit stripes from Roger, my installer suggested I use reflective material. He's in the vinyl business, and he convinced me of the added safety when going into a blind corner, or, even just pulling out of the garage (LuLu's home is on an alley). He won, I went for it. So...I have an extra set of stripes in yellow, and anyone interested can contact me at SergntMac@aol.com.

Second...I chose another location for my CSM number. It's on the fender, 1/4" above the Powered By Ford fender badge. I like it, and so does LuLu. Wish I could post some pics.

Hi Roger,

Well, I tried to put the number on today.

Although you have made it idiot proof, it wasn't BIG idiot proof!! :lol::lol:

So, the next time you do a run, would you please send me another #4765?

Thanks

Jaydub don't feel bad, I too jacked it up :cry:...they are fragile..can't wait for my second try at it.

Well, finally did right this time :dance::dance:...Thanks Roger!!!!

Last time I believe that way too much soap was sprayed so it took forever to dry up and me being a tad impatient I lifted it too soon. This time I went with no soap just peeled and placed, I do not suggest others trying this method unless you are sure it is where you want it to go the first time.

DSC03208.jpg

Last time I believe that way too much soap was sprayed so it took forever to dry up and me being a tad impatient I lifted it too soon. This time I went with no soap just peeled and placed, I do not suggest others trying this method unless you are sure it is where you want it to go the first time.

DSC03208.jpg

That's exactly what I did. Maybe Roger will give me a second chance... :cry:

That's exactly what I did. Maybe Roger will give me a second chance... :cry:

Stuart,

Yours was a long number. Did you read my note? I think you will need to cut the number in a couple of places to get it exactly where you want. Dry fit prior to placement and you should be ok. I will run another set for you.

Roger

DSC03208.jpg

There you go! Looks great.

Roger

Stuart,

Yours was a long number. Did you read my note? I think you will need to cut the number in a couple of places to get it exactly where you want. Dry fit prior to placement and you should be ok. I will run another set for you.

Roger

Roger,

I did, but I got carried away with the soapy water and then one of the numbers tore... I know what I did wrong I promise not to screw up this time. Thanks for assisting, you're great! Regard.

Stuart

Hurricane Gustav and now Hurrican Hanna changed my plans. . . . . I've been deployed to the area with my work. . . . . I'll have to wait on placing my CSM# until I get back from my work rotation in about 3 weeks. That may just be the last week I get to drive my car before the SNOW flies up in Minnesota.

These look great on our cars!! I can't wait to get mine installed.

Since I intend to keep my SGT until I'm old and frail and can't drive it any more because I can't see over the steering wheel, I don't mind adding all these items which really personallize the car and also seem to be right at home the way we've installed them!!

Roger "The Idea Man" - You are a Team Player and I'm glad to have met you!! That goes to everyone else through on this forum that I've talked to - this group of people on here is just great! When I'm not home, I can be on here and feel like I'm surrounded by family!!!

Trevor

I see a few of you bumped yours up a little higher. I was about to do that and then briefly tacked it down and it started to stick so I was committed at that point. However, I LOVE this thing! My neighbor came over today after I had done it and he says, "I hadn't noticed that??!!!" He went on and on how "bitchin" it was! :) I told him to stop drooling over my freshly waxed Shelby and get back to his Magnum. :)

Thanks again for the number!

DSC05816.jpg

Finally had the time to do this - Thanks, Roger!

Jer

CSMDECAL.jpg

CSMDECAL.jpg

Archived