TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New CSM Number

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0038 (2) 1638 2621 1910 0405 2873 1060 1639 4009 4765 2666 0466 (3) 3649 2903 5696 0547 0758 5481 4578 4493 (2) 1736 5602 1182 1260 3457 0470 2502 0657 4648 0934 0406 0134 1260 2216 2239 0220 4454 1279 0902 1403 4729 (2)

Who's got CSM#0406....I have CSM# 0405....how cool is that to know my "brother" or "sister" is a TS member and is out there in good hands.... :happy feet:

The location is cool, what other spots have you considered? I'm sort of thinking once I get mine, I may try a different spot like the right front bottom-most part of the air dam.

Just a thought here............it is going to take a great deal of abuse down in that location. They are pretty thin vinyl. The location was selected after placement in many locations on the front facia. The selected location takes the least abuse and is not overpowering. I had many favorable comments at SAAC 33 on the decal and the location. Again, just a though.

Roger

Dave, I will check but I think your's went out on Friday.

I use Griot's products. I wash with Dawn, clay bar with Griots and their "speed shine" then hand rub with "ultra fine" then use "best of show wax". Just prior to a show I use 3M hand glaze. That picture was taken after a quick wash with Meguire's next gen car wash. No other procuts. In between full details I just use either "wet paint" or Griot's speed shine.

Roger

Roger, Thanks for your hard work and detailed instructions. The fruit of your labor is rewarded here.

http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii104/0...=Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Payment should reach you tommorow! Please accept the tip!

Appreciate ya man!!! Thanks again :happy feet: :drool:

Ryan

Got mine today, thanx Roger. I will post pics when she is clean.

Likewise...Ditto...LuLu's decals arrived yesterday. Very nice, she will be wearing them soon.

I do not intend to embarrass Roger, here, but we should consider him our Team Shelby "Member of the Year". What he has accomplished for us all has been remarkable, and I (for one) deeply appreciate all he has brought forward for us all. I did not buy into everything (yet), but all has been (and will be) considered in future decisions.

Thank you, Roger, I salute you, sir.

Thank you,

Thanks Mac I just try to help when I can. No need for any recgonition. It is a kind gesture though. Thanks, glad you enjoy the CSM's.

Roger

Roger,

I know you did one for MM's SS. Would you consider making one for a 40th? I would love to have my CSM# on the bumper. Regards.

Stuart

Love the #! Thanks Roger! Very easy to install. I even cut from top to bottom between the CSM and the #, then angled it a bit so it fit around the curve better. Looks great, but not too conspicuous. Just like it came that way from the factory!

Very nice! Great job on the install.

Roger

Got my decal on the mail this past weekend,thanks Roger.

Word of advice be patient on applying it....I applied mine and one bump jacked it all up :cry: :cry: ...so now I'll go out and get another one....Roger what size font and the length/width did you use?

Chris, I will send you another. It will be in the mail tomorrow. #0405 correct?

Roger

Archived